It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guacamole: Mount and Blade Collection is for sale at $7.49 on GG

Anyone knows the drm on them?
Serial keys (and nothing else, if my memory serves).
thank you OmegaX and AFnord
Guacamole: Mount and Blade Collection is for sale at $7.49 on GG

Anyone knows the drm on them?
The serial is used for online activation, as example this thread from the official forum. Just search for online activation there and you get more topics about it.

Edit: Btw, from the system specs on the gamersgate gamepage: "Internet Connection required for multiplayer and Online Activation."
Post edited May 28, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
ad Mount & Blade Collection From what I have checked you recieve online activation codes and paradox forum codes. I think online activation is only needed for multiplayer (at least from what little I have played)
danteveli: ad Mount & Blade Collection From what I have checked you recieve online activation codes and paradox forum codes. I think online activation is only needed for multiplayer (at least from what little I have played)
It appears that way too. But even if not, I could register my Steam copy of Warband on the developer's site for a DRM-free copy.
Any idea where could i get Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars expansion for cheap? I own Warband on Steam, but at 10€, the DLC is kind pricey for me. :(
Game music bundle 3 is out: http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/

Wow it's been ages since the last one :)
p_mamusz: Any idea where could i get Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars expansion for cheap? I own Warband on Steam, but at 10€, the DLC is kind pricey for me. :(
Napoleonic Wars is $10 on Amazon, but that's not a huge difference. I'd wait for the Steam summer sale if I were you.
Alien vs Predator is $5 at GG.

Also Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon is $12.

Both require Steam.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by grynn
Balazs: But even if not, I could register my Steam copy of Warband on the developer's site for a DRM-free copy.
Doesn't the copy on the official site require online activation?
Balazs: But even if not, I could register my Steam copy of Warband on the developer's site for a DRM-free copy.
grviper: Doesn't the copy on the official site require online activation?
I'm not sure, I don't recall such thing, but I'll check it for you.

EDIT: You were right, it does require a one-time activation. It's still pretty mild compared to Steam, though.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by Balazs
grynn: Alien vs Predator is $5 at GG. It requires Steam.
AvP Classic 2000 (no multiplayer) is also on sale http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AVPC/alien-vs-predators-classic-2000
Steam daily deal : Alice Madness Returns 80% off . ( can be activated on Origin )
grynn: Alien vs Predator is $5 at GG. It requires Steam.
grviper: AvP Classic 2000 (no multiplayer) is also on sale http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AVPC/alien-vs-predators-classic-2000
Ah, I love the smell of fresh Xenomorph blood corroding through metal grating in the morning...
Got help, thanks to Neilk40!
Post edited May 28, 2012 by gyokzoli