It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: And a lawyer says that.
SimonG: Takes a crook to spot one ;-P. And I prefer jurist or legal professional.
Or just a shark in abbrev ;P
Post edited May 26, 2012 by keeveek
* checks thread *
too much off topic
Waiting for Victoria II, Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis III sales. Come on GamersGate, surprise me.
wormholewizards: Waiting for Victoria II
I'm currently trading it .
wormholewizards: Waiting for Victoria II
ne_zavarj: I'm currently trading it .
Saw it. But looking for the game + expansion. Since it's not available in bundle yet, i guess i have to wait for sales.
wormholewizards: Saw it. But looking for the game + expansion. Since it's not available in bundle yet, i guess i have to wait for sales.
:( I thought we can make a deal .
alexkoti: Good bundle, thanks!
bqwert1: Warning, this is a scam. I ordered, they charged me, they didn't provide a download link for the games, and they don't respond to any emails.
I've ordered from them in the past, and got my games, but yes, they seem to have some issue right now. It is possible that more people have had the same issue, and that their support is getting flooded.
What indie bundles are available atm?
nijuu: What indie bundles are available atm?
Check a bundle tracker. :)
wormholewizards: Waiting for Victoria II, Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis III sales. Come on GamersGate, surprise me.
All Paradox games, except for CK2 right now, are frequently on sale. I didn't buy a single paradox title for more than 5.99 EUR.
I just noticed that Amazon now offers downloadable games in Germany and, right now, you can get Civilization 5 GOTY for 5,79€.
Nelvin: I just noticed that Amazon now offers downloadable games in Germany and, right now, you can get Civilization 5 GOTY for 5,79€.
Is it region locked?

Civilization V GOTY on amazon US is region locked, can't be redeemed here, as I've heard.
Nelvin: I just noticed that Amazon now offers downloadable games in Germany and, right now, you can get Civilization 5 GOTY for 5,79€.
keeveek: Is it region locked?

Civilization V GOTY on amazon US is region locked, can't be redeemed here, as I've heard.
The normal version wasn't locked...
keeveek: Civilization V GOTY on amazon US is region locked, can't be redeemed here, as I've heard.
"Derzeit ist dieses Produkt nur für Kunden mit einer Rechnungsadresse in Deutschland verfügbar." Amazon.de
Translation: "This product is only available for customers with a german payment adress."

Beside this there is also the information that it's not giftable and that you need steam. If you can use the key to activate it I don't know.
Post edited May 26, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
keeveek: Civilization V GOTY on amazon US is region locked, can't be redeemed here, as I've heard.
DukeNukemForever: "Derzeit ist dieses Produkt nur für Kunden mit einer Rechnungsadresse in Deutschland verfügbar." Amazon.de
Translation: "This product is only available for customers with a german payment adress."

Beside this there is also the information that it's not giftable and that you need steam. If you can use the key to activate it I don't know.
Before any "Amazon doesn't want my money" can erupt, they explicitly state that licensing issues are the reason for those "region locks".