It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameStop / Impulse :

Metro 2033 $4.99 ( daily deal )
Skunk: Fuck I hate Greenman Gaming. I can't wait for the day I run out of credit so I never think to bother with it again. After entering a bunch of fake info to just get my damn free game, I double-checked the list of all my tradable games that, for whatever stupid reason, were randomly checked and unchecked. I made sure none of them were checked, and proceeded.

On the next page, I had Disciples II Gold (Though I already had it from GamersGate, it was free so why not add it to my account, right?), but Tomb Raider: Legend decided to trade itself in for $0.40 in credit. I hadn't even had the chance to play it yet, and it wasn't even checked! I was especially sure Tomb Raider: Legend and the Hitman trilogy was unchecked!

I've sent a support ticket. Hopefully there isn't too much red tape involved. Christ, I think they only get worse. I haven't been able to actually BUY anything from them in like a year, so I've been taking advantage of free games and my dwindling supply of non-renewable credit. Terrible, terrible place, Greenman Gaming. I managed to actually turn a profit in credit, so most of my purchases have technically been free, but damn... sometimes it's almost not worth the price of free. ¬_¬
They are constantly running out of Keys too ...

And now their website has crashed yet again ... I wonder why .... ( they havn't learnt their lesson from last tim they gave somthing away free .. way to go GMG lets piss off all outrregular paying customers in favour of a million scroungers who will probably never use the site again anyway !
Post edited May 24, 2012 by summitus
Skunk: Fuck I hate Greenman Gaming. I can't wait for the day I run out of credit so I never think to bother with it again. After entering a bunch of fake info to just get my damn free game, I double-checked the list of all my tradable games that, for whatever stupid reason, were randomly checked and unchecked. I made sure none of them were checked, and proceeded.

On the next page, I had Disciples II Gold (Though I already had it from GamersGate, it was free so why not add it to my account, right?), but Tomb Raider: Legend decided to trade itself in for $0.40 in credit. I hadn't even had the chance to play it yet, and it wasn't even checked! I was especially sure Tomb Raider: Legend and the Hitman trilogy was unchecked!

I've sent a support ticket. Hopefully there isn't too much red tape involved. Christ, I think they only get worse. I haven't been able to actually BUY anything from them in like a year, so I've been taking advantage of free games and my dwindling supply of non-renewable credit. Terrible, terrible place, Greenman Gaming. I managed to actually turn a profit in credit, so most of my purchases have technically been free, but damn... sometimes it's almost not worth the price of free. ¬_¬
So you are complaining about a store that you only use for games that you didn't pay for?
Considering that the expansion pack for Civ 5 is coming out on June 19th, it might be smarter to wait until it goes on sale instead of buying the GOTY edition. It's supposed to add quite a bit of depth to the game.
Post edited May 24, 2012 by fursav
ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse :

Metro 2033 $4.99 ( daily deal )
2.49 EUR at GamersGate
Considering that the expansion pack for Civ 5 is coming out on June 19th, it might be smarter to wait until it goes on sale instead of buying the GOTY edition. It's supposed to add quite a bit of depth to the game.
Yes but don't you require the original game to play the expansion?
[http://rampantgames.com/frayedknights/]Frayed Knights[/url] is currently $9.99. It is a really good indie CRPG, along the line of Wizardry.
Post edited May 24, 2012 by AFnord
Well, yes you do but if it's bundled together on sale it will probably be a better deal than buying GOTY by itself.

Neilk40: Yes but don't you require the original game to play the expansion?
* laughs *
And it's the daily deal on Steam .
I didn't bother with Aliens Vs Predator as you can buy a boxed copy from amazon for just over £1 cheaper if i ever wanted it.

Did buy FM 2012 for £6.77, can't see boxed copies going that cheap for a while.

Should i go for Dead Island on steam for £7.99?...I'm hearing conflicting reports of its quality and it might go even cheaper soon.
ne_zavarj: * laughs *
In Russian Steam it's still more expensive than GG EUR price. 4$ vs 3127 BC. Free bonus BC, heheh...
fursav: Well, yes you do but if it's bundled together on sale it will probably be a better deal than buying GOTY by itself.
Wait, what? Lets pass on a -75% sale just because in 1-2 month there _may_ be a bundle sale on Steam that surely wont go beyond -33% or -50% at the very best? o.O

CiV V free weekend by the way. :D AND -75% on all ttiles.
Post edited May 24, 2012 by p_mamusz
I would just like to point out that the Double Fine Bundle on Steam is discounted by 60% now (Because we May...). Here this is only 9.20 of her Majesties Shilling, and for this you get the fantastic , [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/115100/?snr=1_6_4__421]Costume Quest and Stacking. Either of these games are worth the asking price by themselves.
Post edited May 24, 2012 by amok
ne_zavarj: * laughs *
THQ bundle going on on GMG as well that includes Metro 2033. They're probably trying to sell as much as they can before they go down under. (or at least they're not doing well)
fursav: Well, yes you do but if it's bundled together on sale it will probably be a better deal than buying GOTY by itself.
p_mamusz: Wait, what? Lets pass on a -75% sale just because in 1-2 month there _may_ be a bundle sale on Steam that surely wont go beyond -33% or -50% at the very best? o.O

CiV V free weekend by the way. :D AND -75% on all ttiles.
Basically. The game has been going for 75% off regularly now on various sites. I don't see that changing.