It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also Broken Crescent. Great mod centering on the Middle East.
orcishgamer: I don't think there was one yesterday either.
gyokzoli: There was a daily deal yesterday too.
Their site was fucked up then, I refreshed the client a couple times last night and then this morning and never saw it show up. Pound of Ground didn't show up until this afternoon either.
i wish to sale for tales of monkey island complete pack from steam :P
ABH20: Get Games Go has a nice Strategy Sale on. Very tempted by Total War Medieval II Gold for just $2.49 .
Tza: Don't think, go for it! :) It is a great game!

If you still hesitate, search for Third age: Total War, Stainless Steel, or Call of Warhammer at twcenter.net.

And then buy it :D
Whoa, Stainless Steel looks awesome. I have only barely scratched the surface of the TW megapack I got last December, Played a fair bit of Rome, and skipped over to Empire for a bit. Time to go back to Medieval II, I guess!
Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:

Select Square Enix games on discount.

Includes:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, $6.99 - Activates on Steam
Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Augmented Edition - $7.99 - Activates on Steam
Dungeon Siege III, $4.99 - Activates on Steam
ABH20: Get Games Go has a nice Strategy Sale on. Very tempted by Total War Medieval II Gold for just $2.49 .
Gazoinks: You totally should, it's great.
Bloody amazing when you take into account the expansiveness of the expansion (this is how it should be done!) and mods like Third Age.
Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:
It's their download deal of the week. Digital doesn't equal download. :)
Well crap. Get Games Go claim they accept PayPal, yet they won't let me register without a credit card. The reason I use PayPal is because I don't have a damn credit card!

No cheap Total War Medieval II Gold for me then.
Post edited April 29, 2012 by ABH20
ABH20: Well crap. Get Games Go claim they accept PayPal, yet they won't let me register without a credit card. The reason I use PayPal is because I don't have a damn credit card!

A lot of places I would never buy from if they did not accept PayPal as payment....
Napoleon total war imperial edition for €3.79 activates on steam:
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/napoleon-total-war-the-imperial-edition
Post edited April 29, 2012 by Sebek
ABH20: Well crap. Get Games Go claim they accept PayPal, yet they won't let me register without a credit card. The reason I use PayPal is because I don't have a damn credit card!

I tried it and it worked. Try using the same email addy for paypal and your registration if you didn't the first time.

the_bard: I tried it and it worked. Try using the same email addy for paypal and your registration if you didn't the first time.
Finally got it sorted. I went back and tried again, it claimed I was already a user. So I logged in with my email and the password I'd picked. Turns out it was an automatic thing, once I registered it took me to the add credit card page. I didn't realise I had registered, I thought it was the next part of the registration process.

The thing is, when I would try to do anything at the site like add a product to the cart, it would redirect back to the add credit card page. I clicked on the back button on the page itself, it changed it to an add address page. Filled that out, and now everything works.

What a fucking terrible way to set up an account!
ABH20: Finally got it sorted. I went back and tried again, it claimed I was already a user. So I logged in with my email and the password I'd picked. Turns out it was an automatic thing, once I registered it took me to the add credit card page. I didn't realise I had registered, I thought it was the next part of the registration process.

The thing is, when I would try to do anything at the site like add a product to the cart, it would redirect back to the add credit card page. I clicked on the back button on the page itself, it changed it to an add address page. Filled that out, and now everything works.

What a fucking terrible way to set up an account!
Hahaha cool. Glad you got it sorted. Download server is slow as molasses.
Tizzysawr: Amazon Digital Deal of the Week:
PenguinJim: It's their download deal of the week. Digital doesn't equal download. :)
Uh... The retailer is generally written as Amazon Digital when it's downloadable stuff for amazon. It's not their "Digital Deal of the Week", but the Deal of the Week for Amazon Digital as a games retailer.
PenguinJim: It's their download deal of the week. Digital doesn't equal download. :)
We also call GOG, Steam et al. "digital distribution" of videogames, even though it's semantically nonsensical. Just accept it as it is. It's not the first badly chosen term in history, and I'm pretty sure it's not the last, either.