It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: DotEmu have couple of games that I want to see here...that's all :)
Well I am sure we all would like to see as many games on GOG as possible. :)
Post edited April 14, 2012 by ZPavelZ
ZPavelZ: Well I am sure we all would like to see as many games on GOG as possible. :)
I just want Post Mortem,2 Aura's & Return to Mysterious Island from DotEmu catalogue
FiatLux: I think that GOG makes it better to buy at GOG in general..... (everything considered)....
I got nothing against DotEmu just thinks that GOG.com is the better place everything considered.....
Yes!, you are right , so I have games at DotEmu too ;-)
ZPavelZ: Well I am sure we all would like to see as many games on GOG as possible. :)
spinefarm: I just want Post Mortem,2 Aura's & Return to Mysterious Island from DotEmu catalogue
Amongst others I bought the Aura's & Return to Mysterious Island from DotEmu ;-)
Post edited April 14, 2012 by FiatLux
FiatLux: Yes!, you are right , so I have games at DotEmu too ;-)
spinefarm: I just want Post Mortem,2 Aura's & Return to Mysterious Island from DotEmu catalogue
FiatLux: I bought the Aura's & Return to Mysterious Island from DotEmu ;-)
I will patiently wait for them to come on GOG
FiatLux: Yes!, you are right , so I have games at DotEmu too ;-)

I bought the Aura's & Return to Mysterious Island from DotEmu ;-)
spinefarm: I will patiently wait for them to come on GOG
Maybe you will have to wait a long time ;-)
spinefarm: I will patiently wait for them to come on GOG
FiatLux: Maybe you will have to wait a long time ;-)
My backlog is quite good atm...so I will wait to add Post Mortem next to the other 2 parts :D
Civilization V is 75% off and Civilization V - GOTY Edition is 30% off at GMG, uses Steam.
spinefarm: My backlog is quite good atm...
Mine too... I ofcourse bought the games at a "WeekEnd Promo -50%" :)
trusteft: Ruined the series?
I much rather play Arcania than any of the previous Gothic games. Then again, I am one of those who prefer not to fight with the control scheme to play a game. :p
Navagon: I never played 4. Or 3 for that matter. But I have to agree that the controls completely trash the earlier two Gothic games to the point where I'd have to be some kind of masochist to want to persist in playing them.

Given how good Risen is by comparison I was actually dismayed to hear that Piranha reacquired the Gothic license. I can only foresee a step backwards.
G3's control scheme is totally different. Similar to Arcania's.
Question
Looks like both GMG and GG have Mount and Blade Warband & M&B Collection for same prices right now, however my query is, does M&B Warband need Steam in either instance?.I see Amazon is selling M&B: Warband a but cheaper as well...
nijuu: Question
Looks like both GMG and GG have Mount and Blade Warband & M&B Collection for same prices right now, however my query is, does M&B Warband need Steam in either instance?.I see Amazon is selling M&B: Warband a but cheaper as well...
GamersGate - DRM:Other DRM (Probably Serial number on install)
GMG version needs Steam. Warband doesn't and can't be registered on Steam from Gamersgate.
Oh okay thanks a bunch guys.
Friendly reminder!

Amazon Digital's Spring Sale will be ending tomorrow, so you might want to grab anything from it that interests you. It has two listings:

Core Games Spring Sale

Casual Games Spring Sale (Note that some well loved indies are put as Casual)

Also, their EA Sports sale will as well be ending by tomorrow, so you might want to check that out. It includes several EA Games on a buy more, get more promotion where you get back just as much as you spend on a game to spend on another one from the same promo.

Amazon Digital Deal of the Week

The link at the moment seems to be broken - However, games that participate are on sale at least 50% off and have a note on the game page letting you know. Examples include Fifa 2012 for $20, Fifa Manager 2011 for $5, Tiger Woods 2008 for $5 and NHL 2009 for $5.
Post edited April 14, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Never mind.
Post edited April 14, 2012 by HypersomniacLive