It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZPavelZ: I personally enjoyed playing Revenge of the Titans. It is not an easy-to-play game and recently Cas made lots of changes, not all of which are so interesting in my opinion. Still it's a worthy title. I think I will be getting Droid Assault most probably.
the_bard: Ah k thanks. Ill check them out more closely when i get home
ABH20: Three Steam Weekend Deals: Might & Magic Heroes VI is 50% off. Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes is 50% off (DLC not on sale), and is also having a free-to-play weekend. Wargame: European Escalation is 40% off.

Steam Daily Deal: Nuclear Dawn is 66% off.
the_bard: Can anyone recall a better deal on HoMM VI since its release? I think amazon had on promo a few weeks ago, but I cant remember for how much. Anyone pick it up or remember?
50% off is the best deal to day, don't really know if it's worth it though.

The game was released broken and support is lacking and there is a whole Ubisoft/Black Hole hiatus going on in the background without any guarantee to fix the game.

Not to mention the online only Dynasty feature/DRM.
Another Steam Deal: Cities in Motion and all but one of the DLCs is 65% off.
amok: There is also From Holland With Love as weekend deal on Steam.
That's actually a Midweek Madness sale. Did you not look at any of the previous pages before posting?
Post edited April 12, 2012 by ABH20
ABH20: Another Steam Deal: Cities in Motion and all but one of the DLCs is 65% off.
amok: There is also From Holland With Love as weekend deal on Steam.
ABH20: That's actually a Midweek Madness sale. Did you not look at any of the previous pages before posting?
Nope, only the first one that opens. I am shamelessly lazy and inaccurate.
DodoGeo: 50% off is the best deal to day, don't really know if it's worth it though.

The game was released broken and support is lacking and there is a whole Ubisoft/Black Hole hiatus going on in the background without any guarantee to fix the game.

I thought they fixed it? Did Ubi manage to ruin their relations with one more game developer?
Mount and Blade Collection $7.49 -steam
GTA IV - Gay Tony $3.74
Beyond Divinity $3.98
Mafia$3.73
Oil Rush$7.99-steam
on GreenMan Gaming

Using referal link to create account gives you (and me) 2$ after purchase
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevajo
danteveli: Mount and Blade Collection $7.49 -steam
GTA IV - Gay Tony $3.74
Beyond Divinity $3.98
Mafia$3.73
Oil Rush$7.99-steam
on GreenMan Gaming

Using referal link to create account gives you (and me) 2$ after purchase
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevajo
Oil Rush any good?
I have heard its really good for what it is. People say it has the same vibe as Anomaly Warzone and that makes me interested in it.
DodoGeo: 50% off is the best deal to day, don't really know if it's worth it though.

ZPavelZ: I thought they fixed it? Did Ubi manage to ruin their relations with one more game developer?
Black Hole is off the project and Ubisoft is trying to patch it, but looks like they can't figure out the code.
There are also some rumors that Black Hole is headed for bankruptcy because of the deal for Heroes VI. Check out the post in the middle:

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=37279&pagenumber=8

A sad time for any fan of the series.
DodoGeo: Black Hole is off the project and Ubisoft is trying to patch it, but looks like they can't figure out the code.
There are also some rumors that Black Hole is headed for bankruptcy because of the deal for Heroes VI. Check out the post in the middle:

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=37279&pagenumber=8

A sad time for any fan of the series.
You bring grim news, good sir... I did not know about it as I stopped watching the series closely after HoMM VI buggy release when the game was basically unplayable for most of Russian customers. But somehow this is even worse... I am not even sure it is worth to look back at HoMM VI anymore and that is, indeed, sad time for me as a huge fan of the series who played a lot (almost) every game in it.

Still, such unofficial information is the most precious one so I would like to thank you for sharing it.
DodoGeo: A sad time for any fan of the series.
HoMM (and MM in general) has been in sad time mode since the fanboy-raped Armageddon's Blade.
Foxhack: I just got Titan Attacks, now waiting for the site to come back from the dead so I can get my Steam key. :p
Sooooo your the one who killed it. Not coming up at all :/

Argh

"Due to technical difficulties, this page has been removed.

Please check back soon."
Post edited April 12, 2012 by nijuu
ZPavelZ: You bring grim news, good sir... I did not know about it as I stopped watching the series closely after HoMM VI buggy release when the game was basically unplayable for most of Russian customers. But somehow this is even worse... I am not even sure it is worth to look back at HoMM VI anymore and that is, indeed, sad time for me as a huge fan of the series who played a lot (almost) every game in it.

Still, such unofficial information is the most precious one so I would like to thank you for sharing it.
I know one of the mods from HeroesCommunity left Ubisoft forums because he was disgusted by the way business was being done.

He's contractually bound, so he can't shed any insider info yet, but I hope we'll get the whole story one day.
Only thing I learned out of all this is to never buy another Ubisoft title ever.
grviper: HoMM (and MM in general) has been in sad time mode since the fanboy-raped Armageddon's Blade.
Funny what can happen when you listen to fans, but nothing in comparison with Ubisoft.

Even the hated number IV shines like a diamond compared to the latest happenings.
Post edited April 12, 2012 by DodoGeo
grviper: HoMM (and MM in general) has been in sad time mode since the fanboy-raped Armageddon's Blade.
I adore HoMM III and do not want to start a "holywar" here, but I am sure you would agree that what is happening now is on a totally different level compared to what was than. I mean always-online DRM that does not work for 50-70% of Russian customers? How is that compared to whatever happened to HoMM III and HoMM IV?

I understand now why people boycotte Ubi titles, but now they also have all rights to the old HoMM....
Foxhack: I just got Titan Attacks, now waiting for the site to come back from the dead so I can get my Steam key. :p
I also got my Titan Attacks code, sweet deal.
Finally my TItan Attacks key came too :)