It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Mahokenshi:
- missing paid soundtrack DLC
- missing free designer's guide DLC
- missing Mac OS build
- uncertain whether it includes the new mission editor or not
The Gog version of Mahokenshi has the designer's guide dlc already installed with the main game and I can confirm the mission editor is included.
mrkgnao: Mahokenshi:
- missing paid soundtrack DLC
- missing free designer's guide DLC
- missing Mac OS build
- uncertain whether it includes the new mission editor or not
tremere110: The Gog version of Mahokenshi has the designer's guide dlc already installed with the main game and I can confirm the mission editor is included.
Thank you.
Hotel Magnate

It seems that the game hasn't been updated in more than one year.
GOG's version is at v0.8.3 since May 2022
Steam's version is still having regular updates (https://www.gog.com/forum/hotel_magnate/updatespatches, and on steam's gamepage, there even seems to have been an update last month)
Post edited January 05, 2024 by Splatsch
I hate when a developer runs away with our money while shows us a middle finger and say " suckers! "
Post edited January 05, 2024 by I feel so tired
Was Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration added by someone? Looks like the GOG version never got the Holiday Content Update which adds 12 more games.
Post edited January 05, 2024 by Syphon72
high rated
Syphon72: Was Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration added by someone? Looks like the GOG version never got the Holiday Content Update which adds 12 more games.
GOG version 1.04 is the one with the Holiday Content Update included. Offline installers where updated on December 6th, so around the same time as the other platforms.
Thank you for letting me know. I check GOGDB and the last update was on 11.16.2023. Which I thought was before the holiday content was released.
high rated
Syphon72: Thank you for letting me know. I check GOGDB and the last update was on 11.16.2023. Which I thought was before the holiday content was released.
The builds tab on GOGDB shows the last change to the actual files on 2023-11-16 (Build ID 57048356750520729). That's when the Holiday Content Update went live on a beta branch.
It was then made available on the default channel without changes to the underlying files on 2023-12-05 (when the update was officially announced). That's why there's the "Build added: 57048356750520729" in GOGDB changelog tab on 2023-12-05 (same Build ID).
The offline installer was uploaded a day later on 2023-12-06

Anyway, I can confirm all the games added in the Holiday Content Update have been available and work as intended since back when it was announced.
high rated
The list should be fully up-to-date now!

If I missed something please let me know, but from what I can tell, everything that has been mentioned since the last update like a year ago should be included now, as long as it's still valid.
ElTerprise: The list should be fully up-to-date now!

If I missed something please let me know, but from what I can tell, everything that has been mentioned since the last update like a year ago should be included now, as long as it's still valid.
Thanks for this ! This will (unfortunately) be helpful !
Post edited January 06, 2024 by Splatsch
Probably not really important, but the Current Total Games counter takes the wrong range (A8 onward), while the actual game list starts one cell earlier (with A7).

Also, Craft the World is missing the new DLC Invasion from 21st December 2023 and the accompanying base game update 1.10.000 from 19th December.
Post edited January 06, 2024 by Andrzejef
high rated
Andrzejef: Probably not really important, but the Current Total Games counter takes the wrong range (A8 onward), while the actual game list starts one cell earlier (with A7).

Also, Craft the World is missing the new DLC Invasion from 21st December 2023 and the accompanying base game update 1.10.000 from 19th December.
Oh. Fixed.

They have been late in the past, but if it doesn't show until the end of next week, I'll add it
Syphon72: Thank you for letting me know. I check GOGDB and the last update was on 11.16.2023. Which I thought was before the holiday content was released.
GOGdb isn't always accurate. It's missed some discounts. Don't ask me how.
DoctorGOGgles: The builds tab on GOGDB shows the last change to the actual files on 2023-11-16 (Build ID 57048356750520729). That's when the Holiday Content Update went live on a beta branch.
It was then made available on the default channel without changes to the underlying files on 2023-12-05 (when the update was officially announced). That's why there's the "Build added: 57048356750520729" in GOGDB changelog tab on 2023-12-05 (same Build ID).
The offline installer was uploaded a day later on 2023-12-06

Anyway, I can confirm all the games added in the Holiday Content Update have been available and work as intended since back when it was announced.
Thank you again! Plan on buying it now.
high rated
The Last Faith
Last updated on Steam on December 7th.
Never updated here.