It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi All
I've bought a new quietpc - UltraNUCPro i5-525OU running W10 64bit, Intel HD Graphics 6000
I don't know what graphics this is capable of handling
Can anyone clue me up as to what it'll manage?
I used to play RPGs on a PS3 (Skyrim etc) but I'm assuming I can't run games like that..?
Thanks
JR, Yorkshire
actually you should be able to run skyrim at close to 60 fps at 1366x768 on low.
johnnygoging: actually you should be able to run skyrim at close to 60 fps at 1366x768 on low.
I don't think so. Depends on how good these new graphics on those procs are, but i doubt it would be spectacular.

@OP - If you don't have your library yet, just fire up some free games on Steam. For example, if you would run Dota 2 smooth enough, i can guarantee that you will run Skyrim. You can try Path of Exile too, Dungeon Defenders II, Magicka: Wizard Wars. I personally doubt that you will run all of these at good quality, but try out.
It should run Sacrifice well enough, and that's all that matters .