It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you love Fulqrum Publishing games as much as we do? Then check out our Fulqrum Publishing Publisher Sale!

Throughout the sale, you can get:
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin (-50%)
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY (-85%)
Forgive Me Father (-50%)
Dread Templar (-75%)
IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946 (-75%)
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition (-90%)

…and many more!

Fulqrum Publishing Publisher Sale ends on August 26th, 10 PM UTC.
I try to write in such a way as not to offend anyone else, let's say the dislike card will not work here. I really like their games, but unfortunately there are a lot of problems that I write a bit about.

The newer games comes out, the better i saw the Tuka-Muka attitude that I can't really take seriously. Some of the games are in a hurry, taking themselves too seriously, bugs, not whole and sometimes unoptimized.

Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2: There is only one problem that your opponent can shoot from anywhere, but you are only from a certain distance.Besides, maybe their best game, I don't care about ugly graphics. The game does not cheat, it strictly follows the rules, exciting, cozy, not difficult, even the hard level is fun.

Silent Heroes: Elite Troops of WW2: It is a much harder, colder, ruthless game, but it teaches a saboteur-gerilla fighting style.My problem is that through three parts we only fight the eastern front + "the Germans again syndrome."

Fantasy Wars, Elven Legacy: There are few levels in the siege, and many levels in Magic, which are seriously almost impossible, not believable and overwhelmed by your blood and epidermis for success. What was particularly annoying to me is that the story had many holes, we do not get an answer and there is no explanation, and "the missing sources of chronicles" are not an excuse.

Faces of War: Basically not bad, minimal stories, interesting missions, locations, battles are good. However, the units have serious vision problems, they sometimes refuse your orders, the tank and armor damage system went very wrong, in Soldiers it was perfect. Plus, I may be boring or eccentric, but I'm tired of always giving the Omaha beach at the Overlord and the four hundred siege of Berlin.

Men of War: The third best from the series, the difficulty is correct, it was exciting, many mistakes were corrected, but for me the game was too "Soviet", the Russian campaign was meaningful, while the rest was short. There were some good stories and characters, but the Jeepe machine gun shooting was phenomenal and unconscious.

Men of War: Red Tide: The second best part in the series. Romanian and Italian front?! Finally, not the German syndrome again! I loved fighting both of them, their weapons were very OP, there are real arsenals in the game. The game is finally long, very difficult and merciless, but fair and not overdone. But unfortunately (again) we can only fight from the point of view of the Soviet side, yes again they are the main protagonists. The encyclopedia in the game deserves special praise and it was a very good idea!

Men of War: Vietnam: The black lamb of the series. There are stories, the Vietcong campaign is very good and excited, the American campaign is fine, the game gives the evil and jungle Vietnamese atmosphere, the target and the shooting distance have been significantly better, and the Soundtrack is fantastic. But unfortunately, it feels very much that this game is not ready. Both campaigns and bonus maps are short, the helicopters are very buggy, the tanks damage systems are even worse than in the previous episodes, the game is in a hurry and rush. And yeah, it love crash many times.

Men of War: Assault Squad: The problem with this game is that the developers feel this way now. Why should be a story, interesting things, testimony or anything to say? Let it be a capture the flag mass shooter, you kill the enemy, the flag is captured and ready. That's why I liked the two bonus maps, there was a small story and a unique idea. There were unique things, for example, I really liked defending the Germans against the Soviet Red Army in 1945, and I really liked the last sabotage maps.

What I want to write here is that there are a few things I want to highlight. The immortal soldiers, the ghost tanks on whom the projectile passes, the script hurry to play according to a strict scenario until the enemy or target/vehicle is indestructible in a certain location. Some of the stories are not closed, the rush feels, not thoughtful, is postponed, good ideas, but the potential is wasted, attention and effort are turned into something else. And yes, it was enough from the Omaha coast and from Berlin, there were other battles in the II. World War. And for me, it was a bit sad that the Men of War's Russian campaign was released in Assaul Squad 2 as a DLC and costs $ 10, while the price of Men of War costs half or not even that much. What's wrong with guys, is the piggy bank empty?

I played with these games, and I wonder about King's Bounty. But the question may be right, why did I write this here? First of all, because maybe Men of War is the best known name in the series. And second, this developers and their games deserve attention and respect, but at the same time it is better to make sure what they (the games) became and in what direction they have turned away from the old roads.