It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The moment you’ve been waiting for – Duck Paradox is now available in early access on GOG, launching with a -20% launch discount until October 18th, 1 PM UTC!

Shoot bouncing bullets in this roguelike precision platformer killing corrupted ducks while searching for Dr. Paraducks’ beloved pet throughout the multiverse! To return to safety you’ll need to tackle difficult-to-master trials, run after run, earning upgrades, while maintaining your sanity.

Now on GOG!

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
GOG.com: Early Access: Duck Paradox
First it was cats...now it's ducks.

Edit: also - time to update the "tags" list, GOG.
Attachments:
Post edited 11 hours ago by BreOl72
BreOl72: First it was cats...now it's ducks.

Edit: also - time to update the "tags" list, GOG.
We also need a Lizard and Dragon tag.

Games with playable lizards (that i know of):
Elders scrolls 1-5
Divinity OS 2
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders Planetfall
Age of Wonders 4 (Dragon Dawn DLC)
Blood Bowl
Blood Bowl II
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
Gex
And many more that just feature lizards.

Games with dragons: that would be a long list.

But the "tags" are currently totally messed up and in a desperate need of an update anyway.
Post edited 10 hours ago by 00063
Dr. Paraducks has a pet duck in a paradox.

I see!
This is a game I would be interested in .... if it weren't for the Early Access status.

How am I supposed to know what that actually means for this particular game? The dev provides no roadmap. GOG provides no info either except for their general FAQ. The game's subforum is still empty. Am I expected to join the dev's discord? Not gonna happen, sorry.