It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Castaway?
Nope, I know of that game, but haven't played it for more than a moment.
grimwerk: Yes, thanks. S'been a busy day.
Impossible Creatures?
AdamR: Impossible Creatures?
Never heard of this one, though it looks interesting.

Maybe I need to come up with some hints.

edit:
They have a pretty distinctive squeal when you approach near enough to upset them.

edit:
Maybe I should've drawn a lurker instead.

edit:
Or a scavenger? Or Sentenza?
Post edited June 21, 2013 by grimwerk
For some reason, Morrowind comes to mind. I'm most likely wrong, though.
AdamR: Impossible Creatures?
grimwerk: Never heard of this one, though it looks interesting.

Maybe I need to come up with some hints.

edit:
They have a pretty distinctive squeal when you approach near enough to upset them.

edit:
Maybe I should've drawn a lurker instead.

edit:
Or a scavenger? Or Sentenza?
I KNEW that it looks familiar! I should have guessed straight away... Well it's a field raider and we are talking about Gothic...
Wow, that thing was in Gothic? I had no idea. I should definitely replay those games sometime.
adamzs: Wow, that thing was in Gothic? I had no idea. I should definitely replay those games sometime.
Gothic 2 AFAIR. And HERE you can listen to its "pretty distinctive squeal" as grimwerk described it
Ghorpm: Gothic 2 AFAIR. And HERE you can listen to its "pretty distinctive squeal" as grimwerk described it
Huh, kinda rings a bell. I remember scavengers and lurkers much more clearly though.
adamzs: Wow, that thing was in Gothic? I had no idea. I should definitely replay those games sometime.
Ghorpm: Gothic 2 AFAIR. And HERE you can listen to its "pretty distinctive squeal" as grimwerk described it
Thanks for the rescue, Ghorpm. I was getting ready to abandon the image. Your turn.
Badly drawn in paint but if you know the game you should recognize it immediately
Attachments:
scary.jpg (32 Kb)
Nobody? It was developed by Strategic Simulations. And another thing: what I tried to draw there is really happening in the game. And yes, it is the main character, not some NPC.
Post edited June 23, 2013 by Ghorpm
I've no idea. :p
Adzeth: I've no idea. :p
Come on! Just how many games which makes you gradually turn into an insect do we have? ;)

It's from 1995
Adzeth: I've no idea. :p
Ghorpm: Come on! Just how many games which makes you gradually turn into an insect do we have? ;)

It's from 1995
Entomorph: The Plague of the Darkfall?
At first I would have guessed Evolva, but that does not match the other criteria.