It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nope, it's from an RPG, and a rather popular one here on GOG.
viperfdl: Painkiller is correct.
It's your turn.
The "hidden" message of my post wasn't really too subtle, was it?
Post edited June 01, 2013 by F4LL0UT
It's your turn.
F4LL0UT: The "hidden" message of my post wasn't really too subtle, was it?
You were quite subtle XD Really, though, I made my guess before seeing your post. Would've saved me a lot of thinking if I had read it first!
It's your turn.
F4LL0UT: The "hidden" message of my post wasn't really too subtle, was it?
Häh? *makes stupid face*

:->

adamzs: Another one.
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete?
Post edited June 02, 2013 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete?
Indeed! Your turn.

In case anyone is wondering: it's Okku, the telthor companion from Mask of the Betrayer.
Here is the next picture.
Attachments:
ugly.jpg (34 Kb)
Hard to tell whether it's a plane or a weathervane. :p
viperfdl: Here is the next picture.
Is that the new Playstation controller?
That seems to be some kind of space ship.
Navagon: Is that the new Playstation controller?
No?!?

@Charon121
It's not a plane...

Lifthrasil: That seems to be some kind of space ship.
Yes...
Post edited June 02, 2013 by viperfdl
It has a turret on one side and a sensor phalanx on the other. But I still don't know which game it is from.
I think it's some sort of cyberpunk action adventure. It's obviously fancy elevator controls with lots of upgrades and a hacking device applied to. In the center there's the basic pad with two buttons (up and down). On top there's an antenna to control the elevator via some sort of remote, on the bottom there's a tiny security camera. The cross in the middle is some sort if slot that you can attach stuff to - like the hacking device (that's the two buttons on the right side and that metal plate attached to the wall on the left). You obviously have to use the two buttons on the right side to make the plate on the left side generate some sort of vibrations which will open elevator's doors (not in the picture).
Navagon: Is that the new Playstation controller?
Nice one. :D
Post edited June 02, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Tie-Fighter?
PaterAlf: Tie-Fighter?
No. This game is younger.

@F4ll0ut
I guess you already know the game but still don't want to participate?
I'm sure I know it, but can't place the game. Looks like a flying medibot to me...

F4LL0UT: I think it's some sort of cyberpunk action adventure. It's obviously fancy elevator controls with lots of upgrades and a hacking device applied to. In the center there's the basic pad with two buttons (up and down). On top there's an antenna to control the elevator via some sort of remote, on the bottom there's a tiny security camera. The cross in the middle is some sort if slot that you can attach stuff to - like the hacking device (that's the two buttons on the right side and that metal plate attached to the wall on the left). You obviously have to use the two buttons on the right side to make the plate on the left side generate some sort of vibrations which will open elevator's doors (not in the picture).
You know, I really want to play this game now! Sounds good :D
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Timelord1963