It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Is it 'Egg' from one of the old Handhelds? (don't remember which one, but you had to catch eggs)
No, it's not what I mean ;)

You have to be a little bit more open-minded to guess it. It's not absolutely literal but it's not absolutely metaphorical neither. It's somewhere in between ;) (Closer to literal I guess)
blip blip brooh brooh brooh
Nope ;)

As I said - try to be not so literal but not absolutely metaphorical
Ghorpm: As I said - try to be not so literal but not absolutely metaphorical
But of course!

Balls of Steel! :D
Game of Life ?

BECAUSE METAPHORICALLY THAT IS TOTALLY MINE
Fuckin' wolf!

Sorry, I'm bored. No check ins till Thursday. :(
Ghorpm: As I said - try to be not so literal but not absolutely metaphorical
Densetsu: But of course!

Balls of Steel! :D
More literal, less metaphorical. Much more literal in fact.
EGGSHELLSHOCK
Telika: Game of Life ?

BECAUSE METAPHORICALLY THAT IS TOTALLY MINE
No. There is no multiplayer option in the game I mean but at the very least it's a single player game!
Telika: EGGSHELLSHOCK
Ok, ok I will try again: Take a considerable portion of literal and add a pinch of metaphorical, mix togerther and wait until it hatches

EDIT: Come on guys there is a whole series about it...
EDIT2: Not to mention uncountable amount of fan-made games...
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: More literal, less metaphorical. Much more literal in fact.
Ok. My last guess is Dizzy series.

Let's see.. I'll again go with the oldest one. Is this Dizzy: The Ultimate Cartoon Adventure?
Ghorpm: More literal, less metaphorical. Much more literal in fact.
Densetsu: Ok. My last guess is Dizzy series.
FINALLY! That's the one! I meant the series itself, not a particular game because I gave no hints whatsoever to point any of them
Ghorpm: FINALLY! That's the one! I meant the series itself, not a particular game because I gave no hints whatsoever to point any of them
Yay! :D

I have a sketch ready already, so here you go; just one this time:
Attachments:
sketch07.jpg (60 Kb)
I really doubt that's it, but still, this is totally me when playing Feary Tales Adventures.

I could stay at the border of a river bith my bow, and block the bandits from emerging. Not sure if I was firing at them or just letting them drown, though.

But I loved Feary Tales Adventure.
Kid Icarus!
Both answers are incorrect.

It is not a river but a marsh.