It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xjay73: Okay, I wondered.. I thought that was just a glitch on my screen, because as soon as I refreshed the page, it was gone.
It was functional, albeit briefly. I managed to grab Door Kickers while it was up.
Oh boy. We are going to have Insomnia Sale at least until Sunday if this keeps up.
Right on Time for Wizardry 6+7, but missed Wasteland 2. :-/
Hope it is in the summer sale, or in a weekend promo sometimes.
IAmSinistar: Yes. I still have a gift key containing it.
I bet you have one for every game removed after your join date with the exception of Fallout. ;)
Cyraxpt: THE ANSWER IS THE APPLE IS A LIE!!! REMEMBER??? THE PORTAL REFERENCE??? YOU STUPI.... wait, was that an apple? Pie? Oh...

Forget about it, next person that quote me and says "Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool that my heart freezes next to you" will recieve Wizardry 6+7. Yes, i'm trading the game(s) for your pride...
Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool that my heart freezes next to you

My computer have no pride
Thinking about getting Legend of Grimrock next time it rolls around. Anyone have any comments/info on it? Which one is arguably better 1 or 2?
Cyraxpt: THE ANSWER IS THE APPLE IS A LIE!!! REMEMBER??? THE PORTAL REFERENCE??? YOU STUPI.... wait, was that an apple? Pie? Oh...

Forget about it, next person that quote me and says "Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool that my heart freezes next to you" will recieve Wizardry 6+7. Yes, i'm trading the game(s) for your pride...
"Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool..."mmmm pie, wait, what were we talking about again?
Holy fuck I'm an idiot.

I gave up all hope of buying Undying during the sale, so I bought it full price and went to bed.

Little did I know that MarkoH01 sent me a gift copy at the same time.

Fuck my impatience. Thanks tho, Marko, I know someone who can enjoy it as well.
niky45: you're cool but I already got them. ;)

(I couldn't help it, sorry. )
Tsk, you're not cool enough then.

madth3: Geez Cyraxpt. Lay down that coffee, slowly...
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM!!!!

Crol3993: Geez Cyraxpt, you're so cool that my heart freezes next to you

My computer have no pride
You're a cool dude, check your pm's box.
wizardofid: Would be obviously be none, however considering how the sentence was structured, it should be ate an apple as it's past tense, considering that still one apple left... :p
Cyraxpt: Uh... Uh... uh... SHUT UP YOU NERD! GO BACK TO ENGLISH! NERD!

stg83: This much? :P
Cyraxpt: I said Martha, not Steve j... wait, too soon?

And why is everybody buying Wizardy 6+7?????
English in my 3rd language, It's Afrikaans( Netherlands origin) then Sotho (bantu language) a little german and some Portuguese, considering I am half Portuguese, mothers surname was de souza ......How is that for nerdy :p
stg83: I bet you have one for every game removed after your join date with the exception of Fallout. ;)
Not quite, but I do have a number of them, yes. :)

Some have already gone to good homes since. And I had the Fallout ones (as many of us did), but they got invalidated.
IAmSinistar: It was functional, albeit briefly. I managed to grab Door Kickers while it was up.
Door Kickers was already online? Oh man, guess I go check the trading threads.
MissFable: Thinking about getting Legend of Grimrock next time it rolls around. Anyone have any comments/info on it? Which one is arguably better 1 or 2?
Can't speak to 2 but I'm enjoying the first one. Gives me a total Stonkeep vibe.
IAmSinistar: It was functional, albeit briefly. I managed to grab Door Kickers while it was up.
Bussiebaer: Door Kickers was already online? Oh man, guess I go check the trading threads.
It was a glitch that flashed the game for a moment where sinistar caught it.
MissFable: Thinking about getting Legend of Grimrock next time it rolls around. Anyone have any comments/info on it? Which one is arguably better 1 or 2?
I have played through 1 and enjoyed it. A very satisfying first person dungeon crawler.