It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Sorry, I was stuck oogling the front page their for a bit :p
HypersomniacLive: Here, let me help you with that drool.
Cheers! (#^.^#)
wizardofid: gex is moving slowly we didn't hype it enough.....lets start the nox hype, it is actually awesome, want to see if we can break that 3min record to under 2mins :p
I just bought Nox because of this hype :D
Still trying for a third critical myself, my second was Alan Wake (which I already had and will probably trade). Not sure I'm going to be spending more money though, already purchased more than I had planned. :)
Dalthnock: I have Overlord wishlisted.

And I bought Evil Genius during some sale, but I have yet to try it.
ericmachado70: If you have time after the sale definitely play it. It takes all those cheesy James Bond traps from the 70's and tv shows and smashes them up all together into that game. It does have it flaws but its a good builder and a fun game.
Also the Soundtrack for Evil Genius is worth getting as well.
wizardofid: gex is moving slowly we didn't hype it enough.....lets start the nox hype, it is actually awesome, want to see if we can break that 3min record to under 2mins :p
Khajiin: I just bought Nox because of this hype :D
Lol you do know it would have come next, or at least another game or so away :p
high rated
HypersomniacLive: In time for Eastern?
IAmSinistar: The switch to Eastern Daylight Saving Time? Yes, that's on this coming Sunday here.
Holy cow! Thanks for the reminder. I always hated the spring change until I moved to northern latitudes. Sweet!
yogsloth: HA! HA!

Finally got a 3rd critical hit with Children of the Nile. I was losing hope. :)
bew1977: Oh no... Losing hope for a third critical...

:(
A 3rd??? I have completely lost hope of a first one. :-(
I scored two crits, one I could gift to trentonlf and another not even cheap one that wasn't yet part of my collection (The Last Federation) and I've been blessed by the gentlemen of this thread too, so for me it was a good promo, even if my bank account suffered quite heavy.

Shadowgate and Grimrock 1+2 have risen right to the top of my backlog now.

And I got rid of three of my old keys.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Hmm, this is the list I have, can someone confirm it's good?
EDIT : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Yeah, with a link it might be easier, haha.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
calicogamer: every time banished is on sale i spend the whole time it's up going do i or do i not... then i remember all the other games i have that need played especially since da3 got patched to hopefully let me play my rogue on auto attack!

and then i skip buying it since it'll go on sale again anyway and by then i'll be ready to play it

it's like the old (good) sim city, isn't it? with village planning and people tasked and stuff? i don't trust steam reviewers, they make too many joke reviews. i'm all agitated today waiting on the dr office to call back, since i just finished 10 days of strep throat treatment and i'm sicker than the day they told me i had strep! >:(
Its quite different from Sim City. All of your people are accounted for and they move like a strategy game, but on their own. So if you want to chop down a tree, you need to wait for someone to go over to it and chop it down.

You mostly have to make sure that you have the resources to keep your village alive. At first, it's easy. But then you get to taste the true nature of the game: You're stuck in a very limited space. So you mitigate disaster the best you can. Your population can explode or not move at all or, worse yet, suddenly all die off. You can overforest (because your people are cold and need firewood and lumber for house-building, not just because you are Haiti) and then your people end up even more cold and more unsheltered and more dead.

So, you do manage your village. But mostly, your goal is to keep that village alive. And during a really good time, thriving. And during the worst times, keep it from totally collapsing in on itself.

It's a good one. And it's a good game to play for 30-60 minutes while you're deciding what to play next.
bew1977: Oh no... Losing hope for a third critical...

:(
zenwan: A 3rd??? I have completely lost hope of a first one. :-(
managed to get one...

BTW guys I have a funny feeling nox is going to be like 50 units or some thing stupid high like 400....
Dalthnock: I have Overlord wishlisted.

And I bought Evil Genius during some sale, but I have yet to try it.
ericmachado70: If you have time after the sale definitely play it. It takes all those cheesy James Bond traps from the 70's and tv shows and smashes them up all together into that game. It does have it flaws but its a good builder and a fun game.
Oh, I will. I'm mainly focused on solid CRPGs & Adventure games, but I like to mix it up a little every now & then. And yeah, the game gave me the vibe you're describing, that's why I got it.
Mister-Gosh: Hmm, this is the list I have, can someone confirm it's good?
I'm sorry but you still can't buy nothing here.
Why don't they add a final chance notice?! Sales tempo would increase at least by half. :)
Dalthnock: Well, I think it's kind of natural. A lot people are waiting a long time to get their games & then, for some reason or another, they miss it.

I think we're all just venting frustration & perhaps some are just looking for a little sympathy in the form of a reply from someone else who also missed their games.

But to tell you the truth, I don't think most even pay that much attention to "I missed it" posts, so I don't know if that even works to get a free game. I'm sure anyone who wants a free game will come right out & say it.

Now give me a free game to soothe my soul, which you deeply wounded.
yyahoo: An optimist! I admire you guys. Probably not for the reasons you'd prefer, but you take what you can get... ;)

BTW, I do have a few gift codes burning a whole in my pocket. I'll PM you. Feel free to let me know if any of them interest you...
I know I thanked you in the PM, but I want to thank you for the offer in here as well.

That was very decent of you & I really appreciate it.