It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning, afternoon, night all.
I've Just arrived home, sat and got ready for Friday isnomnia^^
Klumpen0815: I've just made Albion run without DoxBox under Linux in FullHD with this fine package, yay!
No such thing for Windows available, sorry.
lol, the text says Laden

that is dutch for loading
Dalthnock: I already asked this once, but here goes again. How many games does GOG have or had that contain Nox in the title?

Nox
Aquanox
Anachronox

Any more?
yyahoo: The Aquanox games are Nordic games, so they're not even officially on GOG anymore...
Yeah, I know. That's why I typed have or HAD.
Dalthnock: I already asked this once, but here goes again. How many games does GOG have or had that contain Nox in the title?

Nox
Aquanox
Anachronox

Any more?
yyahoo: The Aquanox games are Nordic games, so they're not even officially on GOG anymore...
"does GOG have or had..."
Has AI War Collection gone pretty quick the last couple times it was available?
the_voivod: Well, time for some lunch and a chance to heal.

LinustheBold: Who's there?
the_voivod: NOT NOX.

Or Nox. Yes, Nox. By having 'Nox' as a username I'm affirming that Nox does, in fact, exist, contrary to popular opinion. It gives hope rather than wallow in despair.
This is not the Nox you're looking for.
high rated
IAmSinistar: blighter.
Sachys? Is that you? :)
Well, Banished was made by one guy from Poland. I guess i have to buy it then:) Plus i keep hearing it's a great game :)
madth3: BTW, I suppose this might get changed to "third-timers".
Updated. I went with "last-timers" and "Final Cycle", since that's even more informative. Maybe it will light a fire under folks to buy faster.

budejovice: Sachys? Is that you? :)
Piss off ya numpty. ;)
Dalthnock: Yeah, I know. That's why I typed have or HAD.
Dang it! There goes my reading comprehension merit badge... :(
Dalthnock: Banished seems interesting, but I hear it still has lots of problems, so I'll wait until they're fixed & a better sale.
I've been following his devlog since the beginning, but I too have decided to pass up on this sale. Perhaps when the Linux version is launched...
jamahann: Banished. Yes, there is some idle worker issues.
Thanks for the helpful reply jamahann. I think I'll wait until later patches have been applied.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
When is the sale over? Was it mentioned anywhere?
Dalthnock: Well, if we're asking, how about the complete Amiga and/or ZX Spectrum?
Micro-BIOS: With a casette tape emulator that fails 80% of the game loads.
I remember when a bunch of us got together & went to a friend's house after lunch. He had a Spectrum 128 & a ton of games, so we'd spend all afternoon talking about random crap while trying to find a good game to play.

When we did manage to find one that looked cool, it was dinner time, so we put the game to the side so we could play it the next day.

Needless to say, the next day the game wouldn't load, so rinse & repeat. All the good memories I have of the ZX Spectrum is waiting for the games to load, not playing.
KunoNoOni: When is the sale over? Was it mentioned anywhere?
The sale never ends. It's all in your head.