It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... INTERCOURSE!

DREAMFALL, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Tarnicus: What so we've got censorship, regional pricing and now prohibition? Since when can GOG tell you when you can and can't have your last drink? I'm so outraged that I am going to open another bottle of hard lemonade and protest! I was going to sleep but this has pushed me over the limit...
IAmSinistar: What, it's Last Call already? But I haven't picked out someone sufficiently drunk enough to go home with me yet!
You're looking pretty good to me right now :D
IAmSinistar: Seasoned: Black Mirror 2 (-75%) [100]

Crol3993: Is Mind: Path to thalamus already gone?
IAmSinistar: No, it has one more appearance.
Thank you, I hope I will get it before I have to go on lunch =(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDveKxl7Ohs
gamesfreak64: true, but one member already explained that the difference using exchange rates arent that big... so i dont get the fuss about all that.

one of the many currency converts on the internet:

this one is: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=10&From=USD&To=EUR

10.00 USD = 9.19747 EUR
US Dollar ↔ Euro
1 USD = 0.919747 EUR 1 EUR = 1.08726 USD
Convert again EUR/USD

Mid-market rates: 2015-03-06 15:54 UTC
Klumpen0815: The difference was way bigger at this moment in time.
thats right, it was, but i been around for a while and in my time there was never >5 bucks difference, so i still dont get the leaving... usually it was 1 or 2 bucks at most.

That would make a game back then to 11 dollars and maybe 10 or 9.1 guilders or the way around, thats not much,
besides, suppose they abandoned the regional pricing and 15 dollar game be 15 euro game, even then they still cant ask absurd prices cause changes are low that anyone in his right mind would buy them no matter how good the game is.

Thing is that usually older members still compare it to boxed prices ( which had all kinds of physical extra which allowed for asking a high price for a game, like keyhangers, treasure maps, a nice paper manual (pdf costs lost of inkt to print)

We had a topic about that a while ago; pillars, i mean these prices are skyhigh for a virtual download
Today retail stores (shops with sales man not online shops)
do offer mosly a virtual download but, ofter tehre is still a nice box, extra, a map, keyhanger or any other extra, physical things.
If a game that i like would be 60 euros and it had extras (things i can touch and collect) and only a digi download i would buy that sooner then forking out that cash for a digitalbuy only with no physcial extras like thsoe i mentioned.

I guess the younger public the ones that dont know what a vinyl record was without googling first, that dont know that we had guilders when their parents were kids, used a tape to play and record musci instead of flashdrives and mp3 players and memorysticks,
this youth doesnt know better and are more used to how things are now, cause these kids dont know better.
The older generation does . and thats a bit harder to adapt that fast.
So the current population of kids these days are ready to pay much sooner then the older people do.
djdarko: The only strategy is to click buy on every game that comes up, so the more games you click on, higher chances. Though it seems some people are more lucky than others.
BobbyTastic: Well, I mean has anyone figured out if there's right timing to click buy? Like at a certain number of sales or immediately or anything? Or does it not seem to matter?

ALH: Sweep the leg!
BobbyTastic: I don't want to play dirty!
If I were to design the algorithm for freebies than I would generate a list of random number between 1 and the number of games in a particular sale and give a freebie to people trying to buy the n'th game if n correspond to one of those number. Each games would have their own lucky numbers.This would permit fixing the number of freebies in advance and setting which games can be won. It would also mean that one game might have freebies at the beginning and end, another in the middle, etc...
All of you lamenting missing out on Dreamfall - WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT WASN'T SELLING?!?!?

;D
Sir You Are Being Hunted looks okay, but I have a strong suspicion the next Humble Indie Bundle is due 2 Tuesdays from today and that's a pretty strong candidate, meaning it'll get a Steam key and a DRM-free version (but we've been saying that about Rogue Legacy and Spelunky for forever).
Looks like Black Mirror 2 isn't a very popular title.
IAmSinistar: All of you lamenting missing out on Dreamfall - WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT WASN'T SELLING?!?!?

;D
I was there....but too expensive =(
tokur86: if anyone is still looking for wasteland 2 it's on sale for here https://www.indiegala.com/store
ErekoseDM: no GOG keys no buy
:(
just figured i'd let people know....even though its on steam
I think I've got to draw a line under this sale... Gabriel Knight will have to be the one that got away, I'm already over $100 when you count the HOTAS joystick I had to buy to play X-Wing and Tie Fighter! =)

Did anyone miss Seven Cities? Was able to prove the 'critical hits' are an actual thing.
edit: gone to ALH , enjoy
Post edited March 06, 2015 by xenocidic
Tekkaman-James: It will show up one more time during this sale and will be a few dollars cheaper than what IndieGala is selling it for.
ErekoseDM: ive been checking whilst sleeping >_<
tablet next to pillow: check.
No lie, the first night of the sale I woke up in the early morning from a nightmare and thought "I think I'll check GOG before I get back to sleep." Two Worlds 2 was on, so I bought it. Insomnia sale indeed.
IAmSinistar: All of you lamenting missing out on Dreamfall - WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT WASN'T SELLING?!?!?

;D
Sleeping, I'd imagine. I don't have the second game yet, so I don't care either way.
high rated

;D
Getting some zzzzzzzzzzz...?