It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: And I just received GOG's newsletter telling me it's my last shot!
What so we've got censorship, regional pricing and now prohibition? Since when can GOG tell you when you can and can't have your last drink? I'm so outraged that I am going to open another bottle of hard lemonade and protest! I was going to sleep but this has pushed me over the limit...
trentonlf: If I'm not around and you see it snag me a copy, but make sure I'm actually not here as I often don't post but just watch.
foxworks: I have a couple to spare so if you'd rather not wait it out :p
Already solved/served. ;)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Dalthnock: So, did the third fresh round just start?

I can still hope to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall & Dreamfall Chapters?
Crol3993: Dreamfall is gone
Tell me you're joking. Please.
ErekoseDM: no GOG keys no buy
:(
It will show up one more time during this sale and will be a few dollars cheaper than what IndieGala is selling it for.
Dalthnock: Tell me you're joking. Please.
The dream is over.
Dreamfall was up about 2 hours ago.
HypersomniacLive: And I just received GOG's newsletter telling me it's my last shot!
Tarnicus: What so we've got censorship, regional pricing and now prohibition? Since when can GOG tell you when you can and can't have your last drink? I'm so outraged that I am going to open another bottle of hard lemonade and protest! I was going to sleep but this has pushed me over the limit...
What, it's Last Call already? But I haven't picked out someone sufficiently drunk enough to go home with me yet!
Ruixi: How good is Sir, you are being hunted? Should I get it? It's a bit expensive though :l
I thought it was OK, gave me a laugh. Rather difficult, though. I'm not very fond of procedurally generated games, but at least it has good replay value for that.
Dreamfall keaned for hours.
trentonlf: If I miss it I'll gladly take you up on your offer ;-)
foxworks: Done. *dog eared*
Klumpen is overly generous and I now have Nox, so that is one rabbit you can not eat ;-)
Dalthnock: So, did the third fresh round just start?

I can still hope to get Shadowrun: Dragonfall & Dreamfall Chapters?
Dreamfall came and went sadly.
GOG will probably put Tie Fighter last to keep some of us here 'till the end. Those monsters.
No he's serious, if he''d been joking he'd have said something like:

"Dreamfall, Nox and Jack Keane walk into a bar..."
high rated
foxworks: Hey, at least you got it before the sale ended :p Progress.
Hahaha, that's certainly one way to look at it! ;-)

Tarnicus: What so we've got censorship, regional pricing and now prohibition? Since when can GOG tell you when you can and can't have your last drink? I'm so outraged that I am going to open another bottle of hard lemonade and protest! I was going to sleep but this has pushed me over the limit...
Careful now, hard lemonade makes for really terrible hang overs. ;-P

And I can officially say that trying to follow this thread while cooking dinner is not the best of ideas - almost burned my vegetables.
ErekoseDM: no GOG keys no buy
:(
Tekkaman-James: It will show up one more time during this sale and will be a few dollars cheaper than what IndieGala is selling it for.
ive been checking whilst sleeping >_<
tablet next to pillow: check.