It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LiefLayer: thank you!
You're welcome.

Should you experience any problems please don't hesitate to consult your helpful fellow gamers here:
www.gog.com/forum/the_longest_journeydreamfall_series
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Crol3993: what is this nox thing all about?
Matruchus: Its a game called Nox. A very good Diablo clone. The game was very hyped two days ago in this thread which followed in everybody from this thread buying the game effectively selling all the keys out in 3 minutes :)
Nah, it's no Diablo clone. It's more like an action adventure with hack'n'slash elements.
Very nice game.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Tekkaman-James: Anyone know if MarkoH01 is still around? He was waiting for this, too. I don't mind grabbing an extra copy, but I want to make sure it's needed first.
Tekkaman-James: Anyone know if MarkoH01 is still around? He was waiting for this, too. I don't mind grabbing an extra copy, but I want to make sure it's needed first.
CarrionCrow: Could have sworn they said they were going to bed a while ago.
Tekkaman-James: Okay. I'll cover him then. Thanks, guys!
...and that was so much needed and is so much appreciated - +1 rep. Thanks, man. How could I have guessed that it was the next game after I've gone to to get my usual 3hrs "Insomnia-sleep"? I am happy now thanks to you I've got now all the games I was officially waiting for :)

With this I am saying hello again to every insomniac still or again in this thread - I am back for the fun. Maybe I'll change my mind and put other games on my list, I still have some gift codes and I might grab additional codes to spread the love and the games. I was also thinking about some trivia but somebody here said that there is no way to make it hard if you are able to google - I'll try to fight google to make it more interesting.

Oh it's so good to be back again :) Anything special I've missed (some Noxmania, a new keaning or similar)?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
HypersomniacLive:
Thanks Hyper for picking up QUBE for me!
If anybody missed Pharaoh + Cleopatra I'd gladly exchange it for Darklands from the current weekend promo. PM me if interested, thanks.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Ungunbu
60 minutes left! Back our good old Looking Glass buddies' project!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/othersidegames/underworld-ascendant
MarkoH01: With this I am saying hello again to every insomniac still or again in this thread - I am back for the fun.
Welcome back!
Aemenyn: Nexus any good?
Looks pretty intriguing.
It is supposed to be one of the better Sci Fi RTS games.
Ok I HAVE Dreamfall!!!!

season pass mean I will get all chapter for free right?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by LiefLayer
Looks pretty intriguing.
It's awesome, but very, very hard. You have a couple of ships and you can choose their weapon loadout, but... there's basically just one "good" loadout to beat the game. And there's a lot of micromanagement waiting for you too. You'll have to give every ship the exact order when to use which weapon to fire at which ship or even subsystem of the ship (there are weapons against shields, weapons against hulls and weapons against subsystems).

It's a great game if you're into tactics.
Looks pretty intriguing.
MissFable: It is supposed to be one of the better Sci Fi RTS games.
It looks a lot like Homeworld 1+2, which I played a lot when I was younger.
high rated
trentonlf: Thanks Hyper for picking up QUBE for me!
We could not let you miss it, could we now? :-)
Tarnicus: Since then I was introduced to GOG and Steam and didn't really start gettng carried away until I met my girlfriend of just over 2 years. I blame her entirely for encouraging me to diversify my gaming tastes lol. . . . She is the one who plays most of them, I just seem to hoard them :D
Tolmar: Sounds like a lovely lady. Mine mostly views games as a waste of time - then goes and watches soaps
We met as friends and had so many shared interests that "watch a movie" ended up turning into her staying 3 nights at my house back in 2012 :)
deleted
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Fairfox
Pardinuz: 60 minutes left! Back our good old Looking Glass buddies' project!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/othersidegames/underworld-ascendant
I'm glad that they got $850 k... However I have noticed that it's better not to put out stretch goals on day 1 - I find that being over confident. I was really appreciating Obsidian way - you reach your main goal and then you can think of your stretch goal one by one - it show you are a humble and not greedy developer.