It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And I just missed Last Federation?

@#($*&!
real.geizterfahr: Nope :P
<Insert crying emoticon> Well I guess, console peasants are not welcome here. :P
That Raven game looks an aweful lot like TinTin, anyone know if there is a connection?
arxon: Shouldn't the Insomnia promo only lasted for 96 hours as the gog headline suggest? Since that last twitch stream is scheduled at 1pm, are we going to get full run of Fresh round 3? That is of course if current round will ever finish :/
The stream was scheduled for 96 hours. The Insomnia sale usually runs until all games have been sold no matter how long it takes.
PaterAlf: Good morning!

I'm awake again after eight hours and we are still in round 2 for the fresh titles? Which game was the King of Keane?
Good morning !

This way we will fully enjoy the Insomnia Sale this week-end :D
Don't know which one latest the most... I'm curious about it too.
Anaxphone: And I just missed Last Federation?

@#($*&!
it was keaning there for quite some time
arxon: Shouldn't the Insomnia promo only lasted for 96 hours as the gog headline suggest? Since that last twitch stream is scheduled at 1pm, are we going to get full run of Fresh round 3? That is of course if current round will ever finish :/
Insomnia runs until all the items are gone.

The Twitch stream they're running along with the sale might end after 96 hours, but if it's slow enough, Insomnia could go all weekend.
ElTerprise: So much games to play.I think i will ask for 48 hours per day :)
They're working on it: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/more_time_a_few_hours_per_day_would_be_nice
Lol, 8 hours later and still no second round for Q.U.B.E.? :D

In any case, I'm awake again and can waste my own time watching for it. Thanks to anyone who kept an eye on the promo for me! (Especially foxworks!) :)
PaterAlf: Good morning!

I'm awake again after eight hours and we are still in round 2 for the fresh titles? Which game was the King of Keane?
Splatsch: Good morning !

This way we will fully enjoy the Insomnia Sale this week-end :D
Don't know which one latest the most... I'm curious about it too.
Rayman Origins was quite long it seems.
(The Last Federation too).

@#($*&!
Whaaaat ? It lasted so long XD
But I'm sorry for you :/ Fortunately, there will be a third round !

@#($*&!
Yes, but it should come around one more time.
CarrionCrow: Insomnia runs until all the items are gone.
Indeed, that is why we hope for the last game on the promo to Keane forever, so we can keep this thread going forever. :)
ormaybemidgets: GOG needs to invent an alarm clock app that goes off whenever the game changes.
Related:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_insomnia_sale_script
Leroux: Lol, 8 hours later and still no second round for Q.U.B.E.? :D

In any case, I'm awake again and can waste my own time watching for it. Thanks to anyone who kept an eye on the promo for me! (Especially foxworks!) :)
Up next, isn't it?