It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Caban: Yay! My very first freebie! :O http://oi62.tinypic.com/2i1npc7.jpg
Congrulations :)

The_Blog: Conclusion:

7 x Freebies (gifted away one of them)
1 x Game gifted by MarkoH01
24 x Games bought and gifted away
21 x Games bought and not activated yet
ormaybemidgets: Installed mousecraft today. I'm super stoked to play it. Thanks again and good luck at university. :)
Thx. I hope you enjoy it.
Caban: Yay! My very first freebie! :O http://oi62.tinypic.com/2i1npc7.jpg
Gratz!!! I got the sequel to that game free in the last insomnia promo. :)

Now give me a gift code to that game or else I'll report you to GoG for ............................................ doing stuff GoG doesn't like :P
Crewdroog: did you do the ritual correctly and make the appropriate sacrifices? the smallest variance can anger the gog gods.
Sacrifices? You must be confusing me with Licurg.
Pharaoh, pls
Crewdroog: did you do the ritual correctly and make the appropriate sacrifices? the smallest variance can anger the gog gods.
mrkgnao: Sacrifices? You must be confusing me with Licurg.
lol, i knew that was coming when i typed it....
high rated
The_Blog: I already owned Cognition so I got it as a gift code ;)

I am a university student, so more money is always good.
But I guess at the end of the day the money would have ended up in games anyway ^^
CarrionCrow: Yeah, I'm sure it is in that situation.

Black market organ broker here. Total feast or famine industry right there. But either way, it's like you in that the money just goes to more games one way or another.
Oh well, people from all walks of life flock to GOG insomnia,

Not only we have a Black Market Organ Broker, we also have a slave trader
Oh my GOG! Second freebie in a row! GOGzilla loves me today. :OO But for sure I deserved it, it's 5:20am in my country. I'm the real insomniac! ^^ http://oi61.tinypic.com/3026hhf.jpg
gigafood1: Soooo... what happens when seasoned runs out?
They're going to use the second stream to alternate between copies of Neverending Nightmare and Yanni: Live at the Acropolis.
alright you crazy kids, good night and may the crit hit fairy visit you all!

edit: except for caban, he's had enough ;) hehehe
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Crewdroog
mrkgnao: All in all, not a bad sale, even if I did not land even one critical hit (which is well in line with my past history -- I have never made one in any GOG sale ever!).
What you use for sacrifices? Bank Account? Credit Card? Wallet? Kids Allowance?
CarrionCrow: Yeah, I'm sure it is in that situation.

Black market organ broker here. Total feast or famine industry right there. But either way, it's like you in that the money just goes to more games one way or another.
Gnostic: Oh well, people from all walks of life flock to GOG insomnia,

Not only we have a Black Market Organ Broker, we also have a slave trader
For some reason I actually had to think twice before deciding if CarrionCrow's comment was a joke ^^
It was a joke...right?

Caban: Oh my GOG! Second freebie in a row! GOGzilla loves me today. :OO But for sure I deserved it, it's 5:20am in my country. I'm the real insomniac! ^^ http://oi61.tinypic.com/3026hhf.jpg
Nice one. Deus Ex is a classic :D
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
Crewdroog: alright you crazy kids, good night and may the crit hit fairy visit you all!
Good Night. May the GOG gods bless you in the morrow
Gnostic: What you use for sacrifices? Bank Account? Credit Card? Wallet? Kids Allowance?
chickens. lots and lots of chickens.
Hope the person looking for Deux Ex is around.
Thx everyone for gratz. :) For sure I'll enjoy these games. Especially Deus Ex that I used to have long time ago, but its CD got broken. Good luck for you all too!