It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: It is basicly over double the budget that I set myself as a maximum anyway. I am honestly scared to ever participate in a sale like this again D:
I only spent about $40, but planned to buy 1-2 and came away with 7.

On the other hand, my birthday IS coming up. That was the justification for #3. And then #4. And then...
Shendue: LOL 4th critical hit with Mysterious Island.
Kiss me, i'm lucky. :D
-sobs-

Congrats though!

I still can't believe I had that crit ripped out of my hands. Darn you GOGbear.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
foxworks: Just grabbed a gift copy of Return to Mysterious Island for Leroux
+1
I kind of want to see what an entire month of Insomnia would look like.

Make it 10 rounds, change up the orders radically, add some games for some rounds, take them away for others.

It'd be interesting just to see how people handled it.
Man, now that Mysterious Island is going quite quickly, I'm wondering whether to stay up a little later to find out what the next game is. O_o
Ah! Grats! I was hoping for that myself. :)
The game seems quite interesting but I have other titles on my radar for now.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Pardinuz
Just looked at the PidgeBot - Rayman has been selling at a rate of about one per minute for the last hour+.
CarrionCrow: I kind of want to see what an entire month of Insomnia would look like.

Make it 10 rounds, change up the orders radically, add some games for some rounds, take them away for others.

I'm pretty sure we'd kill the forums.

Then again... maybe that would prompt them to actually, y'know, update/fix them.
Bite me, I'm not

:D
CarrionCrow: I kind of want to see what an entire month of Insomnia would look like.

Would be like Stanford Prison Experiment, people would go crazy.

Edit: Related Wiki page for people who are feeling lazy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Fellin
pengchi87: Took a little nap and Sam & Max, Rayman Origins offers both still stand!

When will I see the third and last Dragonfall sale??? and Myst???

Ugh.... they better not show up on my work hours, or during saturday's swimming lessons...
8BitGinno: Uh.. I don't know if it is the third one yet, but earlier today Dragonfall was on sale. Maybe you missed it?
yeah, that was the second one, I stayed up all nights and somehow fell asleep little before Dragonfall, and woke up right after it.

Yikes! That would be brutal indeed!

that part would make it beyond fun to watch. pop in Witcher 3, 20 copies at 25% off and watch the insanity that ensues after.

penumbren: I'm pretty sure we'd kill the forums.

Then again... maybe that would prompt them to actually, y'know, update/fix them.
It'd be one way to press the issue. Like you said, the systems would kinda need to be gutted if the strain destroyed most of it.

Fellin: Would be like Stanford Prison Experiment, people would go crazy.
exactly