It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I did my part and bought both Sam & Max and Rayman.

You're welcome.

(I actually wanted both of them anyway, lucky me.)
Crewdroog: hmm, yes. however, I'm still only gonna click on what I want. I have a feeling I may forget about codes, like I tend to do. I still have some on bundle stars and humble I think, oops.

and hello genki!
genkicolleen: Hiiiii~! *wavies at Crew* You can't really forget about your GOG gift codes that easily, especially if you have Barefoot Essentials installed. If you go to your library, there's a tab for gifts, and the codes are stored there.
Oh? I think I looked into barefoot during the secret santa, but i couldn't set up an account or something, so I just gave up.
CarrionCrow: I'll have to be sure to dig up the Japanese version then. I've already played through the American version.

Oh boy...if you were bored by the time you got there, you'd be ready to put your foot through the screen by the time you were done.

The painful start of shitty Square mini-games in their RPG's. Hooray.
penumbren: I think the American/Japanese differences are fairly minor - item-related, maybe? - but there. Of course, I've played IV more times than I can count. I'm relatively certain that I have every (American) release of the game.

And... yeah. I want to finish the stupid game, because it is a classic, but.... *sigh* As for the mini-games.... at least Triple Triad could easily be ignored, I actually liked Tetra Master, whoever invented Blizzball should be shot - preferably in a non-vital place in order to drag things out just like their creation did, and Sphere Break was a blast. (I don't remember what, if any, mini-games XII, XIII, and XIII-2 had.)
I think I just shed a tear of malicious joy reading your thoughts on Blitzball.
A mini-game so awful, it helped taint an entire Final Fantasy game that already had plenty of problems on its own.

I don't remember FF13 having mini-games. Just corridors. And an extremely stupid plot. And some characters who acted like they had brain damage. And some other characters I wanted to inflict brain damage on.
ArtisticMinstrel: Thanks for the reminder - I'm over my (small) budget as well. I should have left some of the newer ones for the next sale. Stockpiling for the times I can't afford to do anything else, I guess.
The_Blog: It is basicly double the budget that I set myself as a maximum anyway. I am honestly scared to ever participate in a sale like this again D:
Yeah, I think I need to steer clear as well - I'm not getting anywhere near the amount of stuff done that I should because I'm checking the front page / here all the time. At least my spending isn't spread to friend's and family like on other platforms (they don't have the same stockpile mentality)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
Sam & Max @1200 is going to shut out Rayman @400

I wouldn't have called that.
genkicolleen: 174.25 is a lot, but... Just think of how much entertainment you're going to get out of allll of those games! ^__^ Gotta look for that silver lining! *grins hugely*
The_Blog: But I will probably never have enough time to actually play all these games ^^
Welcome, new member! Take a seat and tell us why you're here... ;)
Okay, knocked one Sam and Max off of the list.
Shendue: I second that. I just installed it.
Is it possible for you users now to see my game library? I synced it with GOGwiki but i dunno if i did everything correctly.
You need to have a page on GOGwiki first, and in order to do that you need to PM the GOGwiki mods - Barefoot Monkey is one of them IIRC. There should be a help page about it, but I can't find at the moment.

[Edit: Found a thread - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/cannot_create_account_gogwiki and this post will link you to Barefoot_Monkey or xyem as the only two mods of the wiki I know of.]
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Getcomposted
The_Blog: It is basicly double the budget that I set myself as a maximum anyway. I am honestly scared to ever participate in a sale like this again D:
ArtisticMinstrel: Yeah, I think I need to steer clear as well - I'm not getting anywhere near the amount of stuff done that I should because I'm checking the front page / here all the time. At least my spending isn't spread to friend's and family like on other platforms (they don't have the same stockpile mentality)
Well I should be preparing for an exam right now that I have to write in 10 days in the university ^^
Crewdroog: Oh? I think I looked into barefoot during the secret santa, but i couldn't set up an account or something, so I just gave up.
You have to pm Barefoot_Monkey to set up your account page and then share your library and wishlist on GOGwiki.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by huN73R
high rated
Mister-Gosh: HAHAHA! 400 Rayman Origins, I'm giving up for the night!
IAmSinistar: "Insomnia - Making Good Games Look Bad By Posting Too Many"

;)
Better to be late to the party than not at all, your tagline inspired some nonsense, congratulations.
Attachments:
ArtisticMinstrel: Yeah, I think I need to steer clear as well - I'm not getting anywhere near the amount of stuff done that I should because I'm checking the front page / here all the time. At least my spending isn't spread to friend's and family like on other platforms (they don't have the same stockpile mentality)
The_Blog: Well I should be preparing for an exam right now that I have to write in 10 days in the university ^^
Yeah, it's rough when they have sales on during exams / project time for that reason. Though when I was last at uni I wouldn't have had time to even notice the sale in the last few weeks of semester, let alone stare at it for 3 + days straight. Different courses, I guess.

Edit: Did I imagine a reminder script a few hundred pages back, which would sound if the game you wanted came on? I should have given it a go.

Found it:
IronArcturus: I wish there was an optional tone or bell that could sound when a new deal shows up on the front page.
dksone: A few pages ago someone mentioned https://github.com/Magnitus-/GOG-Flash-Promo-Script
Haven't try it myself though
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
ZaineH: Okay, knocked one Sam and Max off of the list.
I still have a copy on CD but I might buy it for a backup copy and to move the counter down one more.
CarrionCrow: I think I just shed a tear of malicious joy reading your thoughts on Blitzball.
A mini-game so awful, it helped taint an entire Final Fantasy game that already had plenty of problems on its own.

I don't remember FF13 having mini-games. Just corridors. And an extremely stupid plot. And some characters who acted like they had brain damage. And some other characters I wanted to inflict brain damage on.
Blitzball is what made me hate the minigame sidequests. It's also the only thing SE's ever put in an FF game that made me want to invest in a Game Genie (or whatever the current equivalent is), because they made the ultimate weapons impossible to get in that game.

FFXIII.... I like, actually. Yes, it's corridors, and yes, the characters aren't exactly novel, but I quite liked the story and the worldbuilding (well, what we got to see of it). FFXIII-2 I liked, too, but it's pretty difficult to get me to dislike a game if it's got interesting/fun gameplay and/or interesting/fun story, and one thing that Square does well is come up with interesting/fun stuff - they just haven't managed to make all the parts of any of their games interesting/fun since roundabout FFVI.

Yes, I'm an FF fangirl - but not a blind one. I still want to get another PS2, though, so that I can get around to finishing FFXII, because I really liked that one.
i saw in 400 msg ago that you were playing trivia, there´s is a trivia podcast that i listen called good job brain (just google it) one of the guest is Chris Kohler from wired, knows a lot about old games. for this long night to the ones that will be staying i recommend it . i like it and if you check the episodes there are questions of games music movies etc. good night everyone