It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: F'king lack of realism in games! ><
bradgy: But who would win a fight between a camel in a go kart and a shark in a go kart?
Talking mushroom in a go kart?
stan423321: Sure, but Jack Keane 2 has lagged on 100 copies if I remember correctly, it was first game to stay for multiple hours, and was basically acknowledged with a copy count drop in the third round, while most of other slowdowns happened during the finals themselves. It was notable in its own way.
It was indeed very slow :) There are times listed somewhere in the Spring Insomnia Tracking thread for each game.
xep624: I was so surprised by it (Indiana Jones 1 200 copies went fast...), but hey this website used to be called Good Old Games for a reason :)
Price price price PRICE PRICE. What is the average price of the Fresh games compared to the Seasoned?
The_Blog: Actually they are my favourite publisher at the moment. ^^ They have allot of great IP's and are trying to keep them alive. They even founded a whole new studio to produce Spellforce 3, Grimlore Games. Also, GOG and Nordic games are not in any conflict at the moment. The relationship is quite good as far as we are aware of.
Link to the companies website: http://grimloregames.com/
ElTerprise: I didn't know that there is going to be a spellforce 3. Nice.
Yeah I am really looking forward to it. After Jowood created the catastrophe that Faith in Destiny was, nordic games made a atleast decent final Addon for Spellforce 2 Demons of the Past. I think it was last years E3 when they announced the start of the developement for Spellforce 3.

opticq: I just want Nordic and GOG to fix their issues so we can get those games back and hopefully TQ as well :)
Yeah I second this. Atleast we see titles from Nordic Games in the Sale from time to time :)
Maybe one day they will move back completly. That would be awesome.
CarrionCrow: Depends on how long it takes for the third round of newer items to finish. Figuring the older games will be done by tomorrow morning, but the newer items aren't exactly going quickly.
trentonlf: Maybe we'll get lucky and once the Seasoned games are all done they will start putting up two Fresh games at once
Hopefully. Otherwise the newer item side of the sale could sprawl into anything GOG has set up for the weekend.
It's not like they can say "Well, we've got other stuff coming, so we're shutting the Insomnia sale down. Buy more stuff next time, people."
ziolkowskim: I want to sleep. GK is keaning heavily, tempting me to buy it... but I prefer to play the original one first.
Only one more game...
If you haven't yet played the original do it. After that I don't think that you even want to play the remake because in my opinion GK is just perfect the way it is.
Fresh deal: Halfway (-70%) [400]
foxworks: Let's hope the Husky as the Fox seems to be missing that one :/
The Husky does, but the Husky is unsure of what he is doing with that one ;-)
MarkoH01: I had 2,5 hrs sleep last night and a complete 8hour work day - I am wondering how I managed this.
Superpowers! :)
Good luck to all of you who are still looking to get a game or two out of this promo!

I'm done. I've picked up a lot of other games while missing Dragonfall twice. I think I'll play through them instead. :)
Matruchus: +1 Supreme Commander finally I hope.
ElTerprise: Nordic has the rights to Supreme Commander 1?

Edit: Aaand i'm page-travelling again :(
Yes, and Darksiders. And Aquanox. And Red Faction. And Titan Quest. And Silver. ^^
CarrionCrow: Question - does someone have a current list available of what's left to go?

Trying to update the one I've got on a notepad, but fell asleep and I'm pretty sure it's outdated now.
justanoldgamer: I don't think I missed anything but I make no promises.
Thank you. I promise I won't flog you or something if it's off somehow. ;)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Best kart racing game on PC is Street Racer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UmmTmfQEI

It's quite high-res, has hills and way higher fps than Wacky Wheels, why isn't it here?
I still got it, but it's a pain to set up in DosBox especcially if you want to get the awesome cd-audio soundtrack.
bradgy: But who would win a fight between a camel in a go kart and a shark in a go kart?
ziolkowskim: Talking mushroom in a go kart?
No, Italian plumber in go kart defeats everyone.
He is sort of like Chuck Norris of the gaming world.
ziolkowskim: Talking mushroom in a go kart?
It'd be lighter and quicker than the larger animals, certainly. I guess it depends if the carts are firing hedgehogs or turtle shells? :)