It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Question 3 is still unanswered:

Question 3:
One of the earliest models depicted Gordon Freeman not as crowbar wielding scientist we know today, but as a completly different character. What was the name of that character?

Reward:
Risen
The_Blog: It's Giveaway Riddle Time :D
Since I gathered some keys I thought, why not give them away again.
Last time I jsut gave them away. This time we spice things up a bit with a little Quiz :)
When you know an answer just write it in this thread. The quickest person get's the game to claim for himself or give it to someone else.

============ RIDDLE ROUND NR.1 ============

Question 1:
The Studio that developed the Gothic games is a *** studio.
*** = nationality (e.g. french, german, british, etc.)

Reward:
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition

Question 2:
In the Original draft of the Star Wars Trilogy Luke Skywalker was supposed to have a different name. What was that name?

Reward:
Corsairs Gold

Question 3:
One of the earliest models depicted Gordon Freeman not as crowbar wielding scientist we know today, but as a completly different character. What was the name of that character?

Reward:
Risen

==========================================

I'll contact the winners per PM!
3 Dyson Poincaré?
The_Blog: Question 3:

Reward:
Risen

Ivan the Space Biker
ryantmaurer: I'm lost what is Keen and Keening?
MissFable: It's a reference to a previous sale when gog played a joke by 18000 copies of jack Kean 2 in the first round of the sale. It's used by people when a game is taking a long time to sell all it's copies.
GOG made the Keane joke the day AFTER it keaned.
The_Blog: It's Giveaway Riddle Time :D
Since I gathered some keys I thought, why not give them away again.
Last time I jsut gave them away. This time we spice things up a bit with a little Quiz :)
When you know an answer just write it in this thread. The quickest person get's the game to claim for himself or give it to someone else.

============ RIDDLE ROUND NR.1 ============

Question 1:
The Studio that developed the Gothic games is a *** studio.
*** = nationality (e.g. french, german, british, etc.)

Reward:
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition

Question 2:
In the Original draft of the Star Wars Trilogy Luke Skywalker was supposed to have a different name. What was that name?

Reward:
Corsairs Gold

Question 3:

Reward:
Risen

Ivan the Space Biker
ArtisticMinstrel: 3 Dyson Poincaré?
Not the name I am looking for although it was a name that was considered for him. But one of his earliset models had a specific name. That's the one I am looking for. :)
Check :

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/120291/gog-com-drm-free-fall-insomnia-sale-stuck-on-jack-keane-2/
Cavalary: Hey, haven't followed the thread in a while, but since we're looking at entering the second half of round 3 for seasoned before even starting it for fresh, is there word as to what will happen once round 3 for seasoned will also be over? Standard insomnia system with one at a time fresh or doubling up to have two of those at once and not drag on till probably next week?
No idea.
The_Blog: Question 2 was first answered by the user:
ALH

Question 1 was first answered by the user:
sztihamer

Question 3 remains unanswered so far!
Yay! I love you dude!
Here is a link to the list of games left on the 3rd round of Seasoned (sorry it is not alphabetical)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
Matruchus: Ivan the Space Biker
Correct answer :)

I'll now contact the winners. I'll do another Riddle Round sometime later. :)
The_Blog: Question 3 is still unanswered:

Question 3:

Reward:
Risen
Ivan the Space Biker?
I'm beginning to despair of ever being around while the games I want are up for sale.. (

Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Star Wars X-Wing
Star Wars Tie Fighter

I've been busy working and have missed these titles over and over, again. That's a bummer, but I also know that, sooner or later, they will all come up during another sale. I guess I'll just have to wait. P
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Khalaq
Guess it ;)
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/120291/gog-com-drm-free-fall-insomnia-sale-stuck-on-jack-keane-2/

Edit: Ninja'd
Edit2: Finally arrived at the last post (probably already 20 postings left to read.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
MissFable: It's a reference to a previous sale when gog played a joke by 18000 copies of jack Kean 2 in the first round of the sale. It's used by people when a game is taking a long time to sell all it's copies.
Micro-BIOS: GOG made the Keane joke the day AFTER it keaned.
Ooooh. I was only there for the joke part then; apparently I missed the Keaning; that reference makes a lot more sense now.