It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lol. My 3rd crit hit, again on a game I'm not interested in/already have. This being Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure). Completely had to miss Risen, the game I'd possibly want to buy, though. Just as I said, it's a one big lol. :P
henriquejr: Has Syndicate: Plus been discounted yet ?

PS: I know the base game is free (on the House) on Origins.
No, it's not in this sale.
Splatsch: Hello again all :) Hope things are going well for all of you !
IAmSinistar: Howdy, birdy! Some wintry mix here but I have a crockpot of chili cooking, so it's a good day.
I'm fine :D Had a good diner :) "Wintry mix"? What does that mean ? I hope you'll have a good meal ;)
I glad to see the game I'm waiting isn't passed. But I think it won't before I leave XD
Seasoned deal: Vangers (-75%) [200]

Get it!
Splatsch: I'm fine :D Had a good diner :) "Wintry mix"? What does that mean ? I hope you'll have a good meal ;)
I glad to see the game I'm waiting isn't passed. But I think it won't before I leave XD
Wintry mix is rain mixed with snow and/or sleet. We had all three, but it's calmed down for now.

Of course the chili will be excellent, it's my own recipe. :) I use poblano peppers, and it's *mwha* !
IAmSinistar: Great bundle. Except for, you know, that. :)
j0ekerr: I decided to pop and take a look, but frankly I was meh about the whole thing.

Then I clicked on the books bundle out of curiosity.

Oh my Cthulhu! IDW's transformers, the ones writer by transformers veteran Simon Furman? My inner 9 year old is squealing like the N64 kid!
Wut? I didn't get an eMail for any of the new bundles. oO
IDW Transformers sure is nice, are those others than the ones that were in the last Transformers comic bundle from Humble?
Vangers and mash (the 'buy now' button).
Man alive. I fooled nobody this time around! :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tallima
How is that Vangers game? Does it have a windowed mode?
Klumpen0815: Wut? I didn't get an eMail for any of the new bundles. oO
IDW Transformers sure is nice, are those others than the ones that were in the last Transformers comic bundle from Humble?
I have no idea, I missed that one entirely.
But yes it's called Transformers Bundle 2.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
First two times Vangers was gone in a minute or two and it's still selling well.
*raises it to a higher position in his backlog*
vangers :o no nox though
MarkoH01: Normally I like episodic games. I have not that much time (at the moment none at all because I am sitting in fromt of this monitor for three days every minute of my free time) and one episode does not take too long. Often those episodes are structured in the way that they are kind of self contained so you would not have to remember so much until the next episode wioll be released. I never had problems with the Telltale Games (even though their support is unbelievable bad). Kentucky Route Zero has very looooong timeframes between the releases and I don't care - I enjoy every single one of them. It's like good wine. The only thing with Broken Age is that some people are not sure that the second part even will be released at all and given that the first episode ends on a huge cliffhanger I can understand that this does not lead to people buying the game. I however am pretty sure that it will be completed.
klappis: Sorry how is it possible to sit in front of a monitor for three days every minute?
Little quirk of the English language. :) His free time is 3 days, and he's spending every minute of it doing that. :)
I'm so tempted to get Vangers, but it looks so hard to get into.
Grargar: Seasoned deal: Vangers (-75%) [200]

Get it!
I almost missed it as I was too busy lurking! Cheers!