It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_voivod: Thunderscape banner dude is overcompensating.
LMFAO - definitely! Unlike Lord Flashheart whose codpiece fits perfectly.
GhostwriterDoF: Apparently there are badgers in Europe... :D
j0ekerr: Not if the government has any say in the matter.

Fortunately a hero appeared to save everyone one of them!
Aye that, Government power under the control of Corporate influence is the ultimate incarnation of Evil...
Tarnicus: Oh no I have no qualms about getting a "doggy bag"; is it called that in the US when one requests a container to take home leftovers? They are actually looking at legislating the practise as being illegal in Australia. There have been requests from some wankers in the food industry here to do so!!
Waste is just evil and there is too much of it as it is.

I think the above is yet another case of the political elite acting as a very poor proxy for their electorate or poor proxy for plaint pragmatic common sense in general.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Magnitus
Klumpen0815: Badger badger....
Tarnicus: Haha someone had to link that clip :D
The guitar of Brian May and the Flash guitar riff are so unique, you don`t have to read his name to know he worked on this song.
bugamn: When I click buy now for thunderscape I get a blank GoG screen. Are my critical bugged? :(
That sounds like a crit miss, man. Your leg was lopped off by a valley troll. Your movement is now reduced by 20 feet.
madth3: It works for me. What did you need?
I was just trying for freebies to gift, but I'm just getting a blank GOG page. Weird! I tried IE, but the formatting is *completely* messed up in that browser.
Tarnicus: I guess Baldur's Gate 1...who is keen to add that to their collection?
I can't find it in the bot list though, it only repeats now right?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Psionboy
deleted
Tarnicus: Oh no I have no qualms about getting a "doggy bag"; is it called that in the US when one requests a container to take home leftovers? They are actually looking at legislating the practise as being illegal in Australia. There have been requests from some wankers in the food industry here to do so!!
toxicTom: And here I thought the Germans are the masters of over-regulation...
Our countries are far too similar when it comes to censorship and over-regulation. Here it is known as a 'nanny state' where there are stupid laws for everything, most of which I ignore.
Psionboy: Plenty have been speaking Python, actually.

Arrrrghh too slow.
I prefer Java, C, Swift, Ruby or C#
ok stop XD
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer
Guys, let's kill the political talk and instead host a huge D&D game in here...because why not? I'll DM. Let's go.

You are sitting in a tavern, filled with low-life patrons grumbling among themselves. The barkeep, a bloke who looks to be in his mid-30s, is staring you down intensely.

To your right, you can see a set of stairs in a covered entrance that lead upstairs to where your room was. To the left, you see the door that leads into this fine establishment. You can see a table of well-dressed gentlemen across the room, also looking over at you every once in a while.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by jakob187
Thunderscape. My first crit. Ever.
Tarnicus: Likewise! The level of conversational English is far more advanced than the level of formal Japanese I learned in 3 years.
One could argue that english is a little bit easier to learn than japanese^^
genkicolleen: I was just trying for freebies to gift, but I'm just getting a blank GOG page. Weird! I tried IE, but the formatting is *completely* messed up in that browser.
Oh, I just tried it again and no more freebies for me but GOG says I can pay if I want them.