It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, everyone!
Just a question: do you know if Shadowgate will re-appear? I have already missed it twice, and I'd hate to lose the last chance to get it... I think we are now in the third round, wich will probably be the last, right? Sorry if the answer is obvious, but unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to follow the promo, until now.
I'm just so frustrated now. >_<

My roommate got her 4th freebie with occasionally clicking Buy Now and I still haven't one even though I clicked every game that was up.

And my other roommate (who clicked maybe like 3 games) got her 1st one!

I'm gonna hide in some dark corner and grow mushrooms. T__T
Geralt_of_Rivia: [Cartman's voice] Red rocket, red rocket! ;-)
I own that on DVD and know exactly what you're referring to. LOL
foxworks: Wow, I see Train Fever launched today with a great discount. Oh boy, it's calling out to me.
Yes, me too. But even with that heavy discount - my funds are all drained by Insomnia. Banner Saga is tempting too, but...
I might pick up another game < 5€ for myself or gifting, but that's it.
Enebias: Hello, everyone!
Just a question: do you know if Shadowgate will re-appear? I have already missed it twice, and I'd hate to lose the last chance to get it... I think we are now in the third round, wich will probably be the last, right? Sorry if the answer is obvious, but unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to follow the promo, until now.
Yes. The third round for the fresh deals - including Shadowgate - hasn't begun.
The_Blog: In Germany we spell it like it is written. So not "day-us" but instead "Deus Ex". But you have to keep in mind that the "e" and the "u" in german sound different than in the english language. In the english language the "e" is more pronounced like our "i", while we pronounce "e" more like in the word "escape". I struggle to find a good example for the "u" in the english language right now.
Tarnicus: I studied German briefly in high school and can remember some pronunciation but very little vocabulary. I'll still never forget Max Hoebeck, who was of German ancestry telling me to respond to the teacher's question of "was ist das?" with "Das ist meine lange fleischiger schlange" :P
HAHA would have loved to see the teachers face xD
There's still a 3rd round yet to start for the "Fresh" games, so yes, there's at least one more appearance.
foxworks: Wow, I see Train Fever launched today with a great discount. Oh boy, it's calling out to me.
trentonlf: I will be doing a giveaway for that in the Steam group more than likely, although DRM free is much better ;-)
That'll be a giveaway worth entering, but I'm really leaning towards the GOG release.
Fresh games are still in the second round, so there is still one more chance to get it.
ElTerprise: Use a VPN like the ZenMate Browser-Addon etc. It might help :)
requested: I wanted to set up that stuff for so long, just had no energy to search for a reliable, free and easy to use solution. I just can't be bothered. One day, when there's no Insomnia sale going on^^
simple solution
http://www.unblocker.yt/de/
Hey there, oh ghost with the most! It will indeed be around again. And I have a gift key set aside for you should you miss it. (Though you may be gifted already by another member by the time I finish typing this...)
Geralt_of_Rivia: [Cartman's voice] Red rocket, red rocket! ;-)
skeletonbow: I own that on DVD and know exactly what you're referring to. LOL
Weird. I remember this from the Deadpool game....but i'm not that much a South Park watcher so i didn't no the other one.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
toxicTom: Does anyone know if Nox is coming around another time? After all that hype here last night I'm intrigued.
It will come around a third time.
Thanks to you all for the quick replies! :)
Hopefully, I will be able to get it before passing out due to the lack of sleep! XD
toxicTom: Does anyone know if Nox is coming around another time? After all that hype here last night I'm intrigued.
The_Blog: It will come around a third time.
He already got a key pmed from foxy :)