It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: Got 5 crits and 2 free ones from kind people, so I can't really say that I'm Keane on anything right now. :) Someone else deserves it more.
Got one (1!) crit... Entomorph, which I'm not really interested in...
high rated
ElTerprise: That will be tough for Ubisoft considering them not creating female character models ;)
Well, it's high time Ubi did something innovative... for them at least.

Tarnicus: I'd shudder to see the beast that got him pregnant, it must have genetics like Hercules!

Edit: Okay I admit it was me, it is the corticosteroids I am on! :P
His pregnancy is quite advanced, that must be some mighty corticosteroids you're taking...
Maxvorstadt: I`m slowly getting a bit angry, still no Dragonfall!!!!!!
Well, I'm waiting for it too.... But I was truly hoping that Original Sin will appear here....
This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition. Why all these freebies? It is crazy. :O
Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
MaGo72: Hello fellow GOGers,

what did I miss since morning GMT+1, the game with the 90% discount?
xep624: Nope. No game with 90% discount - there were posts before (a long time ago actually) that there was a human error - they couldn't change that phrase when the campaign started. So I guess you will have to be happy with 80 and 85% discounts... Sorry champ!
Well I was not being serious, it was a joke. I read the proposals by the community about 50 copies of Witcher 3 for 90% off xD.
Maxvorstadt: I`m slowly getting a bit angry, still no Dragonfall!!!!!!
Will be the last one ... or somewhere at the end.
huN73R: Got 5 crits and 2 free ones from kind people, so I can't really say that I'm Keane on anything right now. :) Someone else deserves it more.
arxon: 5 crits? How did you get your luck skill so high?
Loaded dice! Did anyone ever learn the technique to cheat roll with various polyhedron dice in pen and paper RPGs? Very sneaky and a great technique to learn :D
Tarnicus: It reminds me of a lot of cyberpunk art, and Shadowrun Returns definitely. Sachys on these forums is a pretty amazing artist. I've got his work bookmarked in my completely disoragnised bookmark folders somewhere.
Would love to see some if you find them again one day :)
I loved the Shadowrun Returns Artdesign ! It's really beautiful !
Geralt_of_Rivia: I was reminded of this. (Watch the background in the second half.)
Hehe...yeah, Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag which is the best one after AC II. Its a shame we may never get it on GOG because of Ubisoft's either Uplay or don't play policy.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stg83
blotunga: How is Cognition? Worth the $3?
It's not the best adventure game ever made and it has some bugs and glitches (but nothing game breaking), but it's worth $3 without any doubt. I liked the story and the atmosphere and it also has some good puzzles. The end could have been better though, I wasn't completely satisfied with it.

I would definitely buy a sequel, if they ever decide to make one.
blotunga: How is Cognition? Worth the $3?
definitely and it comes with amazing soundtrack
infinityeight: The puzzles aren't super-hard if that's your bag, and don't expect a lot from the final chapter since the real revelations all occur in the third part, but Cognition's story is Jane Jenson-awesome, gameplay is fun, and of you can take a bit of gore, it is absolutely worth $3.
I don't really like super-hard anymore, I've found the Samaritan Paradox challenging so I should be fine. But if the story is great, then instabuying.
The_Blog: This is getting absolutly out of hand. Now my 7th (or was it the 6th) freebie.
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition. Why all these freebies? It is crazy. :O
Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
So it's you

"raises pitchfork"
opticq: Aw yes, finally got Cognition. Now I can sleep.

If Doorkickers comes up somehow before I get back, save me a copy? I'll pay you back + gifts.

Good night everyone
Congrats and rest well! It is still early here, just barely after midnight and I awoke at 3pm after getting to sleep at 9am after last night's fun on this thread :)
The_Blog: Btw. what is the main difference between the goty and the non goty version? It says I already own it but I remember buying it when there was no goty version.
Everyone that had the game got the free update to the GOTY version and congrats again. Seems like your good Karma is still paying off in spades. :)