It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Insomnia is over when everything is sold out!
It may last a while for the fresh pool XD
Tarnicus: I'm a keen snooker and pool player, part of spending way too much time in pubs when I was younger. I find the hand/eye and mathematical skills requires in snooker and cricket cross-over, with the main difference being cricket requires very good reflexes (and fitness!).
Maxvorstadt: Snooker is really an interesting game, I alsways watch it when it comes on Eurosport. Would be geil if GoG had a snooker game in its catalogue.
I just can`t get enuff of watching Judd Trump, Ding Junhui, Ronnie O Sullivan and those other Snookerplayers!
I've never watched much snooker, so am unaware of the greats. From what I have seen, their skills are God-like! I was fortunate to play snooker for the first time when visiting Lord Howe Island (great place!) when I was 5. I didn't start playing properly until I was 15, and it came very easily to me. By my later teenage years I was entering competitions and won a few (pool that is, the common game in pubs here). I can still play but am nowhere good as I once was. It takes a few games to warm up. We have a rule here in pubs where if you lose pool by 7 balls, you are meant to drop your pants and run 3 times around the table. My friend Andrew and I played a couple of "kids" who were in their early 20s, and they actually complied to that rule when they lost! lol
And with that movie i think i am done for the night, keep up the good work team and i'll see you tomorrow

Commander Keane
Splatsch: It's a great pleasure for me to discover this kind of things. Even with the web, other cultures and "real-life" of other countries inhabitants is still a lot unknown from one country to one other (I would say too much unknown).
Indeed, part of the reason why I am only active on this particular forum as there is a very diverse group of genuinely good folks here from all around the world and it is always fascinating to learn about their country as well as cultural interests. :)
LordCinnamon: uh-oh, a movie again.
When does the insomnia sale end, by the way? At certain time, or when everything is gone? It'd be kinda funny if something would be stuck on the front page as insomnia offer for days :P
Tallima: When it's all gone. Usually the last wave lasts many days b/c there's many copies to be sold.
ah, I must have tuned out after the first few days the previous times then, don't recall anything like that. I was probably unconscious from lack of sleep.
LordCinnamon: uh-oh, a movie again.
When does the insomnia sale end, by the way? At certain time, or when everything is gone? It'd be kinda funny if something would be stuck on the front page as insomnia offer for days :P
It usually ends when everything is sold.

Ask people what the Keaning is, if you don't know what that means. ;-)
LordCinnamon: ah, I must have tuned out after the first few days the previous times then, don't recall anything like that. I was probably unconscious from lack of sleep.
^ You are doing it wrong. This is a marathon, not a sprint. ;)
Tallima: When it's all gone. Usually the last wave lasts many days b/c there's many copies to be sold.
LordCinnamon: ah, I must have tuned out after the first few days the previous times then, don't recall anything like that. I was probably unconscious from lack of sleep.
By many, I mean 2 or 3. Not like the first run that just speeds by like lightning.
Turtlesaur: i play snooker (or is it pool? idk) often and its really fun game, to play. But i tried watching it once and i was bored to tears. Heck i even find pc snooker rather boring, i guess its missing that part where you can taunt/insult/mock (you chose it) ur friends with how good you are and how awful they were. and stuff. thats what makes snooker interesting... sort of :P
Or showing off with trick shots, playing both left and right-handed, or on one's knees :D Showing off is half the fun, as long as it is taken lightly. I once had 7 guys wait for me to bash me up after I embarrassed them playing pool. They tried to start a fight and got kicked out and waited for me to leave the pub. Fortunately the taxi driver I hailed was 6'6" and "built like a brick shithouse" as my grandfather would say, and he saved me! I learned a valuable lesson that night: don't be cocky, it isn't worth it! I thought it was hilarious doing Tom Cruise-like Color of Money stick-twirling and shots. They didn't agree :P
Tarnicus: Edit: that wasn't the clip I was thinking of. Here is the full over where 38 runs were scored. This was the most amazing finish with 12 runs to win off 1 ball. Enjoy cricket affectionados :)
No problem, I'll look the new link :)
Mister-Gosh: DorKeaness???
This
Is
Not
DRAGONFALL!!!
No, but this is.
Tarnicus: This was the most amazing finish with 12 runs to win off 1 ball. Enjoy cricket affectionados :)
Wow, that was really awesome indeed never knew that someone actually managed to score 12 runs with only one ball remaining.
Mister-Gosh: DorKeaness???
This
Is
Not
DRAGONFALL!!!
j0ekerr: No, but this is.
Good stuff.
Splatsch: It's a great pleasure for me to discover this kind of things. Even with the web, other cultures and "real-life" of other countries inhabitants is still a lot unknown from one country to one other (I would say too much unknown).
stg83: Indeed, part of the reason why I am only active on this particular forum as there is a very diverse group of genuinely good folks here from all around the world and it is always fascinating to learn about their country as well as cultural interests. :)
I do agree :D (even if I can't be often a lot present here) The only other place where I see this kind of things is on DevianArt. And that's really cool (and that's why try to come the few times I can on GOG's forum).
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
hello happy hunters, i start the day of work and the first thing that i open is GOG haha, in life you have to prioritize