It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh my goodness, Trainfever has been released right now!
Turtlesaur: top 20
real.geizterfahr: Those are the top 20 of most played games on Steam??? I own exactly one of those games (Skyrim) which I didn't even like O.O Guess I'll have to remove those PC Master Race stickers from my PC...
PCMR is not about clients or hardware its about knowing that PCs are superior to consoles :D
j0ekerr: There's an anecdote about a guy who got tendonitis in his right hand from playing 40 hours straight, to which he added "but it was worth it, my team won the champion's league!"
Its obvious that you haven't played the games because they are improving constantly evolving to bring it closer to the real game and requires some skill as well as practice to become good at it. There is even a Fifa Football game World Cup every few years in which pro players employ tactics to beat their opponents. The casual World Cup edition of Fifa is aimed for the audience that you are referring to actually. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stg83
Tarnicus: I've always wondered how the game appears to those who are not familiar with it. Once you get the gist of the basic rules, watching good batting and bowling can be quite exciting.
To be honest I came in contact with cricket during a World Cup while I was in South Africa. The people I stayed with were kind enough to explain everything to me, otherwise it'd probably have taken much more time for me to get the hang of it.

But once you understand it it really is exciting. And kinda addicting :D

Rugby on the other hand was much easier to understand but a bit boring to me. No offence, it's just personal taste I guess.
Maxvorstadt: Oh my goodness, Trainfever has been released right now!
Nice timing! :D
These two games are stalling so bad I'm actually cleaning up like I should... dang it.
iangold: I'm getting curious too now. Hey, I managed to get into SC2 sports somewhat; besides that my natural interest in sports sits close to zero.
I don't watch sport at all, but sometimes some sports deserves to be at least looked one time to see what it looks like :D
oldaperture: These two games are stalling so bad I'm actually cleaning up like I should... dang it.
Time for a late breakfast!
iangold: Just woke up after a much needed long sleep. Thanks for this cool giveaway!
Tarnicus: Welcome back to the sale :)

Jenkinz: Thanks for VOLT! +1
Tarnicus: Glad to hear you got something :)

LiefLayer: I'm not interested in steam games but you worth a +1 for this giveway
Tarnicus: Hence I added a few GOG games to make it more accessible to all :)

stg83: Ah sorry to hear that you had to change your initial plans but I still hope the trip is highly productive for you in all the ways that you are expecting to gain from the experience. Thanks and +1 for the generosity as always Tarnicus with the giveaway. :)
Tarnicus: Cheers Stg83 :) Given your location, you don't happen to watch cricket do you? :)
you're very kind. I already have that gog games and I recommend them to anyone who would like to request them.
Maxvorstadt: Oh my goodness, Trainfever has been released right now!
iangold: Nice timing! :D
Insta bought it!
Ominousrobot: This cricket talk is great, i usually only watch the T20 matches as well, but the world cup has had some quite exciting matches just in the first round, the match between NZ and Aussie was a nail biter right to the finish. There should be even more drama once we get into the knockout games
Are a lot of people watching this kind of matchs like here for football ?
stg83: It sure feels like more then 8 hours sometimes though during those slow boring middle overs. ;)
Yes and those fans take it way too seriously. Had a friend almost punch me when I said that a certain someone doesn't deserve a Bharat Ratna (highest civilian award bestowed by Republic of India)
Tarnicus: Aren't you lucky that I have another code for Ultima 7: Complete? Sometimes it pays to speak up, especially when it comes to a game or series I love. PM with code incoming :)
cecil: Thank you very much redeemed :) I'd +10 if I could
Ah you got it, well done :) RL has momentarily distracted me from the computer, and I'm glad to read you got the code!
I waited the whole day for Q.U.B.E. yesterday, didn't miss it while I was sleeping, and today has only just begun, but at this rate it might only show up when I go to sleep again ... The Fresh section is severely lagging behind. :/
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Leroux
huN73R: Yes and those fans take it way too seriously. Had a friend almost punch me when I said that a certain someone doesn't deserve a Bharat Ratna (highest civilian award bestowed by Republic of India)
Indeed, a lot of fanatics here as well that rage and break their TV sets when their team loses sometimes.