It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: I used to watch a lot of cricket before when our Team was much better and capable of playing with the big boys but since the last World Cup my interest has waned significantly and I don't invest as much time in watching the matches since the 50 over ones take almost the entire day. I am now more interested in watching Football (soccer) instead as it requires less time and provides more excitement in good matches for me. :)
Yeah I rarely watch it anymore either but fondly remember when Pakistan was one awesome team. Most of my cricket watching (and playing) days were back in the 80s and 90s. If only there was 20/20 back then, as that is how I have always played, both batting and bowling very aggressively :)

huN73R: No 3rd question? I wonder if the answer is Illuminati.
The 3rd question was hidden next to the second as they were related, rather than below. Shifty eh? :)

Congrats to all who got them. Hopefully these Steam codes with trivia questions are all solved too.

That has covered a time inbetween the sale moving slowly. Hopefully we get another slow period as I enjoy doing this :P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus
stg83: Well that is why its called a One Day Match. ;)

A slight exaggeration on my part, a 50 over One Day match typically takes around 8 to 10 hours I think.
That's impressive (and reminds me the Quidditch in Harry Potter, but the author must have based it on real games like this one).
"One Day Match" Whoaow.... 8-10h is already quite long for one match. A world cup must last so long !
Fortunately there are enough games you don't need to fire up steam for.
Especially for me, since I forgot my password and can't acess my account since forever :D
xep624: I'm quite surprised that Xenonauts is not selling fast.... It's quite a good game, I haven't played it much (backlog....), but one day I will finish it.... Brings memories from X-COM (the classic one).
Just a guess on my part, but while I think there is probably a high number of people on GOG who are quite fond of the original X-COM games, a lot if not most of them like myself actually own the X-COM games as they've been on bundles on Amazon and other sites in the last year or so at pretty ridiculously low prices. I got the entire X-COM game series including all games except for the Enemy Within expansion pack (which wasn't released yet when I bought the bundle) for $10 about 18 months ago. I sunk 70 hours into X-COM UFO defense so far and a brief trial of the newest game. I plan on going through them all in order roughly over time. Then there are the various UFO After____ games which are decent, UFO Extraterrestrials and these games have been on various promos and bundles over time also.

So I think the target market for X-COM and X-COM clone games is big but already saturated by people owning the original game series and/or clones and for many of us at least, paying $10-25 for another clone no matter how amazing it is, is still just another clone to throw on the pile. Especially since I bought the entire original XCOM official series for $10. :)

So even if it is great, it may not differentiate itself enough or bring enough to the table to cause certain gamers to crack their wallet for $10 even if they're interested. I think they'll sell more to people who don't have the originals or who liked the originals but don't want to play those old ones anymore and like the idea of a new game with a better UI and graphics etc. and think $10 is worth a try.

When the game eventually drops down to $2.99 level in promos though I bet everyone who was ever a fan of XCOM or remotely interested in it will impulse-buy in droves whether they ever play it or not. :) Right now it's at that "I gotta really really want to play it and play it right now immediately" price, but the stack of XCOM games on my shelf is in the way. :)
These should the remaining second run fresh deals:

A Bird Story (-60%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Risen (-80%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)

adapted from this post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

Edit: Drox Operative already showed up in secound run.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise

A slight exaggeration on my part, a 50 over One Day match typically takes around 8 to 10 hours I think.
Not sure if it spills over to 10 though, I think it would end within 8 hours due to over rate restrictions. Still is lot longer than soccer match.

Tarnicus: The 3rd question was hidden next to the second as they were related, rather than below. Shifty eh? :)
Sleep deprivation has affected my attention. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
cecil: well was going to answer 2/3 but too late +1 anyway :)
Aren't you lucky that I have another code for Ultima 7: Complete? Sometimes it pays to speak up, especially when it comes to a game or series I love. PM with code incoming :)
Turtlesaur: top 20
real.geizterfahr: Those are the top 20 of most played games on Steam??? I own exactly one of those games (Skyrim) which I didn't even like O.O Guess I'll have to remove those PC Master Race stickers from my PC...
yeah top... 20...ish :P

i figured i own like more than half of those games, but im not actually playing any of them (replaying kotor right now :P) so maybe i should just idk.. stop buying games for time being. but when (good) games selling at 1-3 bucks each, its really hard to resist :/
Splatsch: Whoaow. I didn't knew it could last so much time Oo

Yeah about 8 hours, including lunch and drinks breaks for a 1 day match, which the current World Cup matches are. Nothing on a 5 day test match though! I generally only watch 20/20 (20 overs per side) matches if I watch it at all, and they take about 3-4 hours.
Good morning all :) i hope the sale has been kind to you over the last few hours!
Splatsch: "One Day Match" Whoaow.... 8-10h is already quite long for one match. A world cup must last so long !
The current World Cup started on Feb 14 and is going to last till 29th March which is almost month and a half so yeah it is quite long indeed. :)
ElTerprise: These should the remaining second run fresh deals:
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
still slightly too spendy for impulse IMHO
Splatsch: That's impressive (and reminds me the Quidditch in Harry Potter, but the author must have based it on real games like this one).
"One Day Match" Whoaow.... 8-10h is already quite long for one match. A world cup must last so long !
The current cricket World Cup has more teams in it that usual. It is the first time I have seen Afghanistan play. I believe it will take months to complete!
Maxvorstadt: Yes, me too! It`s the Saga about Pug, the magician, right?
It sure is!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus

Drox Operative (-75%)

adapted from this post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
Drox Operative already showed up in the 2nd run.

Drox Operative (-75%)

Drox Operative already had its second run.