It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: *sniffs monitor* mmm, I can smell them from here! I'm coming over! ;)
Uh-oh. GOG's beta-testing the smell feature already?
MissFable: Dark chocolate with chocolate chips.
trentonlf: Aww, I was hoping for banana nut :(
Well I guess it's a good thing you won't have to eat any of them then. I have always thought baking was a horrible thing to do to a perfectly good banana.
Crewdroog: *sniffs monitor* mmm, I can smell them from here! I'm coming over! ;)
goplanet: Uh-oh. GOG's beta-testing the smell feature already?
It's when the taste feature gets beta tested that people will really have to worry...

"The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!"

No, you lunatic, you're just sleep deprived and licking dust bunnies off your monitor. Go to bed already.
MissFable: I have always thought baking was a horrible thing to do to a perfectly good banana.
I can think of worse things.
Wasn't someone looking for Drox Operative? It's on now.
Took a nap, I hope I didn`t miss Shadowrun Dragonfall?!?
goplanet: Uh-oh. GOG's beta-testing the smell feature already?
So that is what that new peripheral on my computer is. ^_^
ww_gog: ...none of the furious activity of earlier...
The sale planners are too informed and adept at this now, it's always slow overnight (overnight from the European perspective.) The sale doesn't ever stall like the first one did, but no fast activity at unpredictable times either. It's a bit sad in a way, it's too easy too predict the best time to sleep.
Maxvorstadt: Took a nap, I hope I didn`t miss Shadowrun Dragonfall?!?
nope
Maxvorstadt: Took a nap, I hope I didn`t miss Shadowrun Dragonfall?!?
haha, no you didn't, my eyes are burning though maybe I missed it ^^
Okay, I know I said earlier that I was done, but I just nabbed The Drox Operative via Critical Hit.

What the heck did I win?
Drox Operative.. That's the final blow. Hope someone will be kind enough to think of me when Dragonfall shows up.
ww_gog: ...none of the furious activity of earlier...
IanM: The sale planners are too informed and adept at this now, it's always slow overnight (overnight from the European perspective.) The sale doesn't ever stall like the first one did, but no fast activity at unpredictable times either. It's a bit sad in a way, it's too easy too predict the best time to sleep.
But I was promised a "non-stop bonanza"!
Well, I´m glad that I didn`t miss SD.
I missed ShadowGate :( well i'm willing to trade it to Deus-Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut (Steam) and Black Mirror 2 (GOG) games :)