It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Jack Keane 2 took over 5 hours to sell 100 copies. It went at a pace that was absolutely glacial, and did its best to drive everyone watching completely out of their minds.
Crewdroog: i wish it was possible to read the old reviews that were posted. i read through them last insomnia sale. they were amazing.
Yeah - they were hysterical! Some could be read literally and some read both literally and with sexual undertones. It has been a while since I laughed that hard at that many reviews of a single game.

Mister-Gosh:
Shendue: Funny thing is that even the authors of the game aknowledged the thing and showed up thanking everyone for the appreciation of their efforts to give us some hours of sleep thanks to their game or something like that.
That was awesome - I thought that was mighty gracious of them, and that boosted their stock in my eyes (so to speak).
djdarko: Shadowgate looks very tempting. Does it compare to the original NES version?
There is a retro mode that you can toggle back and forth between that has all the classic NES music and screen transitions while also putting a pixel-y filter on the visuals. All the main parts of the NES game are there, but they also really expanded on the areas and puzzles as well as adding more of a narrative than the NES version had (well, without reading the manual). At this price, it is a steal.
Geralt_of_Rivia: About 7-8 hours, IIRC. I was there for the Keaning.
Shendue: We should get a "I survived the Keaning" badge for it or something like that.
I was at Tokyo Disneyland with my children when the Keane incident occurred. I thought sale-watching insomnia would help time go by while we waiting for rides, but KEANE!!!! Combining those wait times with Keane was like some kind of cruel torture.
deleted
I'm out of here for the night, folks. I may not be able to post as heavily tomorrow, so I'm going to see if I can promote the Cattenator to the Concatenator and let him run the lists for the day.

Meanwhile, if anyone is on overnight game key duty, here are some upcoming games people mentioned they were interested in:

Din's Curse
Q.U.B.E
Return to Mysterious Island
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Have fun you all!
djdarko: Shadowgate looks very tempting. Does it compare to the original NES version?
Apparently, yes. But they've also added a couple of easier difficulty levels with simpler puzzles for those who aren't up to the true Shadowgate experience.

The company that did it seems very genuine about not mucking too much with the originals.
Geralt_of_Rivia: About 7-8 hours, IIRC. I was there for the Keaning.
Shendue: We should get a "I survived the Keaning" badge for it or something like that.
Agreed! Plus 100000 to you sir! No one who was there will ever forget it.
wallpaper: Has Vangers come up for a 3rd time? lost track of the list, and it's the only one I'm really waiting for!
No, it has not. A current list of all remaining round 3 older items, as well as remaining round 2 newer items, can be found here as well.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hmmmm... Is it worth making an alarm for 3 am and losing an hour of sleep to get Grimrock 2...
Shendue: Funny thing is that even the authors of the game aknowledged the thing and showed up thanking everyone for the appreciation of their efforts to give us some hours of sleep thanks to their game or something like that.
Yep, here's what it said:
As on Jack Keane 2: Great to see that one of our products published on GOG.com, is now the most famous title here. You have to understand that it is important for us to get our customers some hours of sleep - 4 hours of sleep per day is the absolute minimum. We are taking care of our fans! Hope you took that chance! :-)

Have a great day
Your Nordic Games team
Source: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_fall_insomnia_promo/post6889
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Good night, IAmSinistar! Thanks for all of your hard work and compassion today!
Shendue: It wasn't just Keane. I remember other things going on for several hours like The Book of Unwritten Tales.
There simply were too many copies of games with high prices and not much interest.
jackster79: I think another was Retro City Rampage (though I dunno why - I thought that one was a quirky little one).
I just recalled Omerta being a total nightmare as well
gigafood1: Hmmmm... Is it worth making an alarm for 3 am and losing an hour of sleep to get Grimrock 2...
I don't think so.
IAmSinistar: ...
Have fun you all!
Thanks, oh Keeper of the Lists. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
high rated
IAmSinistar:
Sleep well when you get there and thanks for doing such a great job here!