It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope Sam & Max will show up soon, don't wanna miss it for the 3rd time :0
ElTerprise: Why?
Mister-Gosh: Well, for my part, coming from a country which language is said to be hard to learn, we find it really hard.
I get that . The gernan grammar is not that easy.
ziolkowskim: indy vs smugglers. bets?
Definitely Indy
Swampland: It looked like it so I bought it. I enjoy X - Beyond The Frontier as well as Alpha Centauri and it seems to be a mix of both. :)
Yea, it's fun at the 1st few playthrough, until you learn how easy you can exploit mechanic.
ziolkowskim: indy vs smugglers. bets?
HypersomniacLive: My money's on Indy.
Hey Mr Blue Eye, how are you? I can't help but notice that your wishlist isn't up to date - I know this because Trine is still on it and not on your shelf. ;-)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LynetteC
bew1977: Dubbed by Team Four Star.

Sellout in minutes
LiefLayer: better Little Kuriboh
LOL, Yu-Gi-Oh TAS is pure gold.
Mister-Gosh: Well, for my part, coming from a country which language is said to be hard to learn, we find it really hard.
ElTerprise: I get that . The gernan grammar is not that easy.
At least it's not so full of exceptions as the French grammar.
I like French, but learning it in school from books and having to write it is torture.
This is not Nexus.
Seasoned deal: Sudeki (-75%) [300]
ziolkowskim: I learned German for 6 years. Not my favourite. I'm scared of it :)
Klumpen0815: That's the point! xD

Well, to be fair, the dialects are so different, that people don't understand each other at all if they travel too far inside the country. Some sound pretty hard while others sound cute or outright silly. Vocabulary differs too.
That's why there is hochdeutsch which everybody speaks :)
bew1977: Check your PM's.

Life is cruel, but I am not
Trid: You misunderstood me but Thank You for offer, I'm sure there is some1 there dreaming about that key right now, you just have to find him/her. :)
I try to make someone happy and it blows up in my face. :(

I need a moment. *Sniff*
I missed Nox twice already, and according to the tracker it sold out in 3 minutes both times... yikes! I just wanted to replace my old near-unreadable physical copy, had no idea it was so popular.
German grammar is not that hard... Comparing to Polish, for example. But comparing to English...well that is another story.
Klumpen0815: At least it's not so full of exceptions as the French grammar.
I like French, but learning it in school from books and having to write it is torture.
I know. i also had french in school. Mostly forgotten now.
bew1977: I try to make someone happy and it blows up in my face. :(

I need a moment. *Sniff*
Don't cry, It made me happy and you can still make some1 else happy, it's a win win situation. :)