It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It was faster than Tie Fighter, wow!
jakob187: I didn't even want this stupid game, and all the talk made me buy it! DAMMIT!
One of Nox! One of Nox! One of Nox!
Nox just sold like the rarest game ever. I must confess I bought it juste because of all the jokes around here.
Nox really was gone in two minutes.

How many copies did it have?
Hey! Had to step away for about a minute and a half.

Man, hope I didn't miss Nox!

/sarcasm
Now Legend of Keaneock is blocking the fresh side by stalling after a smooth start, everyone bought into the Nox hype and then dozed off. ;)
meh I only managed to snap one copy, cause everybody know more Nox you have the better person you are.
Zaphod Beeblenox has left the building!
j0ekerr: Nox really was gone in two minutes.

How many copies did it have?
Within one minute of going on my break, I finally scored my first freebie: Legend of Grimrock! Between this and hummer010's generous gift of The Black Mirror (which I don't have quite yet, due to some connection issues / accidental refreshing on my end), this is looking like a great day for me!

And to celebrate, I've got a code for Torchlight from last year's summer sale that I think Is still good. Let me know if you want it, and I'll try PM'ing you the code when I get off work and can charge my phone.

Cheers! :D
That was faaast:D
Yay, got a copy of Nox.
CalicoPup: Hey! Had to step away for about a minute and a half.

Man, hope I didn't miss Nox!

/sarcasm
nox is still on, i have it now :D

so now i can go offline cause i have almost all
RottenRotz: This isn't fair!! I've missed I Have No Mouth I Must Scream for the third time in three days!!
It's only been up twice.
RottenRotz: This isn't fair!! I've missed I Have No Mouth I Must Scream for the third time in three days!!
You missed the 2nd occurrence the third round has not started yet.