It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F1ach: Was Nox up for a second time, I didn't see it in day 3 and missed it on day 1 :(
Ask the_voivod about it.
Everybody talking about NOX. Is it this year's Keaner?
Repeat Seasoned deal: Jade Empire: Special Edition (-80%) [400]
Jade Empire. This is not Nox, right?
Tarnicus: And here I was thinking it was because I haxxored your dox :P
foxworks: My dox is fine but paws of the spreadsheets or the fox will throw rocks ;)
That somehow reminds me of the famous photographs of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Socks on Cocks
Dajjer: Has anyone figured out any pattern in regards to predicting the next game???
We can say with a fair degree of certainty that it won't be Nox.
Not™ Nox™©
hummer010: I wonder what the most owned game on GOG is?

Witcher 1 & 2 and Torchlight have to be serious candidates.
Its Teen Agent ofcourse. ;)
Dalthnock: I had to go to bed at around noon, because for some reason I had this hallucination of April Ryan from The Longest Journey riding a rhinoceros.

Never again.
Hey, don't forget that it was promised to you by Ragnar himself. Maybe this wasn't a halucination but a premonition?
Already own Jade Empire on Steam.

Totally bought Jade Empire on GOG. Prefer my games through this service.
IronArcturus: I still want to see a promo on Starpoint Gemini 2 or Space Run...
This will unfortunately not happen during this promo because they weren't in the first run i.e. they won't be in the other runs as well. Sorry.
high rated
justanoldgamer: It's been a long time since I saw a Mordillo comic.
He was great, wasn't he? A friend of mine gifted me this card, wonder if there's a hidden message...
Jade Empire. No Ns, no Os and no Xs

Definitely not Nox™
Dajjer: Has anyone figured out any pattern in regards to predicting the next game???
The pattern is....its Not Nox. :P
truhlik: Everybody talking about NOX. Is it this year's Keaner?
It's the anti-Keaner. It's the game that never shows.