It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Wrong game? I don't think two worlds 2 has that... Demonicon on the other hand...
The first.
LiefLayer: my first critical on Wizardry 6+7!!!!
Now I will try it.
What's a critical?
Finally Undying! Yipikaye, Mother Lovers! :D
I keep seeing the original Myst in the promos, but what about "Real Myst Masterpiece Edition?" :P
LiefLayer: my first critical on Wizardry 6+7!!!!
Now I will try it.
InaneKorruption: What's a critical?
Freebie
ninjas.... ninjas never change....
Post edited March 04, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
O.K. everybody please listen to what I say.
I am reading and reading and reading and I only want to eat something but I cannot find the time. So please would you please ALL stop completely posting anything the next...let's say 5 minutes so I can make some bread and come back to the monitor without having to read additional 10 pages? That would be very nice - thank you!
Come on GOG, give the pleasure to the_voivod, aka the Nox Seeker.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by DracoMagister
Guys has Pharoah & Cleopatra come up for a 2nd time yet???? i cant find the list from the OP for day 3 .... does anyone know? I am after a gift copy desperately :(
the_voivod: notnox.com has changed its name to antinox.com.
fort gogx want to defend the game...
Cyraxpt: Wrong game? I don't think two worlds 2 has that... Demonicon on the other hand...
Grargar: The first.
DAYUUUUUUMMMM....

http://i.imgur.com/LtdAIaa.gif
MarkoH01: O.K. everybody please listen to what I say.
I am reading and reading and reading and I only want to eat something but I cannot find the time. So please would you please ALL stop completely posting anything the next...let's say 5 minutes so I can make some bread and come back to the monitor without having to read additional 10 pages? That would be very nice - thank you!
I'm not nice, so no. :P
I would appreciat it if Shadowrun Dragonfall comes again if somebody could hold it for me. Thanks.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
xy2345: Nothing happens when I hover over Deus Ex's buy button, which I already own. Probably like everybody else.
vanchann: For games I already owned before the sale has started there is an owned indication. But not for the games I bought during the sale.

Also when I hover over an owned game button's label changes and I can buy it. There's a message that it must be bought as a gift on checkout page.
That notification on the checkout page I do get as well. And then I'll have to clear the shopping basket again. It would be nice to get a notification before putting a game into the basket.
obiwan.873: Guys has Pharoah & Cleopatra come up for a 2nd time yet???? i cant find the list from the OP for day 3 .... does anyone know? I am after a gift copy desperately :(
yep, it happened like an hour ago... more or less (: