It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_voivod: Pharaoh + Cleopatra? That's not Nox.
You'll enjoy it more when it finally arrives.
TwistedFate.385: X-Wing, Wizardy 6+7, and Wizardry 8. I got all I wanted so far, so if those don't happen I'm good for a while.
Tarnicus: Wizardry 8 in your PM box :)
Thank you very much!
Has Starpoint Gemini 2 been up yet?
Ive been afraid to sleep for hours in case it pops up,
and im terrified of going to university each day in case I miss out
deleted
DyNaer: sigh , missed Dead State , again shackes fists at GOG >_<

meanwhile

two freebies i got so far , feel free to ask if there are some interested (i don't give any key to someone with negative rep)

- Clive Barker's Undying
- King of Dragon Pass
djdarko: Dragon Pass would be cool if someone else hasn't asked for it already.
If you have clive barkers undying, i would be happy with a gift as i missed it several times :)
Indeed. The randomized made a huge leap down the list for some reason. The RNG GOGs are certainly messing with you now.
IronArcturus: How is that Consortium game? Is it just like an FPS?
no its not just that. I mean its far from perfect but for fps-like game it has a really interesting story plus some rpg mechanics too.

my only con would be its relatively short (took me 4-5 hrs to finish) but at this price, you really cant go wrong if you have some interest in, well, games with interesting stories :)
high rated
IAmSinistar: We have some gift keys at hand, in case you miss its final appearance. Just let us know. :)
DyNaer: well i we be happy to take one of them in exchange of something of similar value :)
Check your PM ;-)
IronArcturus: How is that Consortium game? Is it just like an FPS?
It's more an RPG.

Let me explain.
There is no leveling system, but the game is based on character interactions and decisions. Combat is basic and you can avoid it completely.

It definitely worth its price. Just keep in mind that it's planned to be trilogy so ends with a cliffhanger.
high rated
djdarko: Dragon Pass would be cool if someone else hasn't asked for it already.
check your PM :)
You'll have to settle for obnoxious then. :P
auberon2k: Stupid work meetings :( Missed Tie Fighter once again. Some good stuff in this sale though. Anyone think they'll may a fourth repeat or maybe a big batch at the end?
were still on the 2nd round so you can still get it in round 3. Probably not.
megadrivesonic: common GOG give us Beyond Good and Evil!!!
where?
Tarnicus: You can have my Quest for Infamy, my first and only freebie from the sale. Check your PM box :)
Thank you! That was most unexpected and totally awesome. :) (and I know how generous people tend to be here but still!)
deleted