It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamesfreak64: dont know i am hoping to get these now before they go on night sale again:
its 4 pm almost i havent seen nox , might have missed it I was gone for 30 minutes at least between 1:45 and 2:30 PM (had to eat food)
There will be one more cycle after this 2nd round, and with the order being random those games
might appear in your evening hours.

I was thinking about getting Dark Reign too, if it pops up again whilst I'm here...
karac: Do you have by any chance spare code for Wasteland 2 or Dead State? I'll proly miss these ones.
Exoanthrope: Those are a little outside my budget. :p
But there's still a third round to go, yet.
I will surely try to hunt them down but i have to go to sleep at some point so my chances are a bit slim:)
Repeat Fresh deal: The Frame {movie} (-50%) [50]
yyahoo: Is the second round order tending to mostly follow the first round order?
HypersomniacLive: The Seasoned Deals mostly lists pairs of the first round in reverse order, the Fresh ones list pairs in the same order, but there are a lot of odd ones in between.
Ah, yes, that's the info I was looking for. Thanks!
Who wants to buy 50 movies? Any takers?
Repeat Fresh Deal: The Frame (-50%) [50] --> Movie

Edit: Too slow
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
BillyMaysFan59: Sort of unrelated topic, but since the two Star Wars games were on sale, that got me thinking.... GOG should have a special promo for Star Wars games on May 4th! :D

Would y'all vote for that in the wishlist?
real.geizterfahr: Didn't Steam have a Star Wars sale on May 4th a couple of years ago?
I was going to ask what's the deal with Star Wars and May 4th, till I pronounced it. :P
Is there a vet on hand with some deworming medicine?
(I love the synchronous groans of the GOG community whenever a movie goes on sale. :D)
BillyMaysFan59: Sort of unrelated topic, but since the two Star Wars games were on sale, that got me thinking.... GOG should have a special promo for Star Wars games on May 4th! :D

Would y'all vote for that in the wishlist?
real.geizterfahr: Didn't Steam have a Star Wars sale on May 4th a couple of years ago?
I think Steam did, but I keep hoping GoG will do a SW sale now that there are a bunch of titles. They do it for D&D A LOT. (I'd be happy if I could stop missing X-Wing in this sale, though)
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: The Frame {movie} (-50%) [50]
They lowered the amount :(
I need a shower :)
Feck, a movie! But luckily only 50 copies.
I've heard that movie... uhm... *changes tab*... The Fram3 is really good, 40 of you goggers should buy it.
IAmSinistar: Is there a vet on hand with some deworming medicine?
Why, what has Sachys told you? :p
TwistedFate.385: I think Steam did, but I keep hoping GoG will do a SW sale now that there are a bunch of titles. They do it for D&D A LOT. (I'd be happy if I could stop missing X-Wing in this sale, though)
Me too. That's the only game in the same that I'll buy if I see it.
Cyraxpt: I've heard that movie... uhm... *changes tab*... The Fram3 is really good, 40 of you goggers should buy it.
How could it be any good if they don't even know which way the E goes?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Tallima