It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alan Wake!! thank you thank you
Maxvorstadt: A weird but useless fact:
As far as I can say none of the games I`ve seen on the twitch stream did show up in the sale, although they said that the games are related to the sale!
Weird, isn`t it?
Matruchus: Unless they are going to drop on us a new sale after this one is finished. Anybody remembers Autumn and Winter sale.
You mean the Autumn and It's Still Autumn sale?
Maxvorstadt: A weird but useless fact:
As far as I can say none of the games I`ve seen on the twitch stream did show up in the sale, although they said that the games are related to the sale!
Weird, isn`t it?
Although not part of the sale Ether One is -50% which was streamed yesterday iirc.
Exoanthrope: Well why were you sleeping? It's called the insomnia sale for a reason!
Trust me, I am not sleeping anywhere near as mush as I should be considering I am working this whole week (not that there are weeks that I don't work, mind you). I'm just thankful that I work on a computer somewhere that has unlocked internet. Besides, all of the big games that I've been waiting for are now on my shelf, so it was just a minor gripe.
Still no crits :( you people getting 4 and 5 of these things need to go buy a lotto ticket or something.
Matruchus: Unless they are going to drop on us a new sale after this one is finished. Anybody remembers Autumn and Winter sale.
Tallima: You mean the Autumn and It's Still Autumn sale?
Autumn crossed out Winter sale yes :)
Klumpen0815: Tie Fighter and Shadowgate are essential parts of my initial plan and I still wasn't lucky to catch them (no freebies at all either, hmm).
I've bought some that weren't planned like Metrocide and Kronos, so my budget for food may have to be modified. :D

Darf ich sie mal an den Besen titten?
Tarnicus: Show me a map of where you live and I'll point out what you can forage. Games cost money, food is everywhere :)
I imagine you have never lived in a metropolis? ;)
No food around, just smog and dirt.
Well no problem, I still got three different kinds of rice as always.
No, he meant the Autumn and the A̶u̶t̶u̶m̶n̶ Winter sale.
are wasteland 2 and paper, please going to pop up again?
Guys im at work and cant keep up with this i need some help.is this third round and was there i have no mouth and i cant scream in this round
Grargar: No, he meant the Autumn and the A̶u̶t̶u̶m̶n̶ Winter sale.
Right. But it wasn't winter. It was still autumn. They just called it the "winter" sale. (north hemispherically speaking, that is)
RottenRotz: Guys im at work and cant keep up with this i need some help.is this third round and was there i have no mouth and i cant scream in this round
Tracker thread here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR

As much as I can see no.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Or, for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, the Not-Autumn and Not-Winter-Either sales. ^_^
qwerty_84: are wasteland 2 and paper, please going to pop up again?
Only Papers, Please in Round 2. Wasteland 2 is only going to pop up in Round 3 again.
Klumpen0815: May Jack take back his rightful place:
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/jack_keane_2_and_the_fire_within
I still have a gift key that includes JK2 on it. Don't make me break it out on you all. :)