It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somebody give a contract to Hitman already so that he buggers off.
moonshineshadow: Like I told you don't worry ;-) It is fine this way :-)
OK then. As you wish. :)
Thanks for covering for me.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
Praymettin: Have anyone got a critical hit on IOS safari yet?

Also, Hitman: Contracts is a game too good to be going this slow. It breaks my part... Ahem, heart.
LiefLayer: I would like to buy hitman 3 on gog... but it only have english language while my disc game also had italian
Mention it to JudasIscariot or perhaps in the game update thread and perhaps someone from GOG can track down the Italian translation and add it to the GOG version as they frequently update games with language translations over time.
Wow, both games have almost the same number (14-15).
JayAird: clicked on at least 200 buy now's and not got one critical,

I'm calling it,
Shenanigans!
Same here. Bad luck for me.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
Klumpen0815: Must..not..buy..Metrocide..wallet..hurting..need..food.
No you don't. Just show up at friends and family's place near meal time for a while.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by justanoldgamer
LiefLayer: I would like to buy hitman 3 on gog... but it only have english language while my disc game also had italian
skeletonbow: Mention it to JudasIscariot or perhaps in the game update thread and perhaps someone from GOG can track down the Italian translation and add it to the GOG version as they frequently update games with language translations over time.
I thought for hitman not possible. In fact, even on steam missing translations. Only versions CD / DVD have translations.
In any case, how can I do it?
Klumpen0815: Must..not..buy..Metrocide..wallet..hurting..need..food.
justanoldgamer: No you don't. Just show up at friends and family's place near mealtime for a while.
Damn, couldn't resist...
Who will win? Metrocide or Hitman?
opeter2: Wow, both games have almost the same number (14-15).
It's a race!
My money is literally on Metrocide :-)
Metrocide wins! Fatality! Wait, wrong game...

Repeat Fresh deal: Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (-60%) [300]
Bargains! Imprisoning me! All that i see! Absolute savings! What a great deal! What a great find! Look at these games! Damn they look sexy as helllllll!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Going to get some lunch now. If Tie Fighter comes around could somebody hold one for me please.
just bought hitman, a great game to waste time on.
Alright, need to go out for some hours, if someyone can cover me for Dead State , it would be nice :)

a link for it in the trading thread : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5034 (just in case...)

sigh .... already missed legend of grimrock 2 last time...

and now off