It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

any guess about the next pair?
LynetteC: l don't really expect any rewards for all my purchases, but hearing of people getting 4-5 freebies or one of the big games like Wasteland 2 or Dreamfall leaves me wondering what I've done in a past life that I can only score free games for other people!
If it makes you feel any better, I've not gotten a single freebie during this promo :)

I see that Wasteland 2 showed up not long after I left! Did anyone score a freebie on this?

P.S. The doctor says eldest has the flu :\ Poor thing.
chance7006: While we wait..... I just discovered lootcrate.com is a thing. Has anyone subscribed and is it worth the dinero?
My brother is subscribed, he loves it. There is a lot of useless collector junk, but some of it is really cool. Although for anything you get that you don't like, It could make interesting gift ideas.
So basically each game will go on sale 4 times? Missed everything so far, and according to the tracker, twice already. 96 hours is 4 days, so I'm hoping for at least 2 more tries but I just know I'll miss them and will have to wait for the Steam Summer Sale.
genkicolleen: P.S. The doctor says eldest has the flu :\ Poor thing.
Aw, mine too. :(
Hope she gets well soon.
LynetteC: It's been the same every time GOG do these random gifts - l either get the freebie on a game I'm buying as a gift, or one I already have!
stg83: I really hope that you get a freebie that you really want LynetteC as you certainly thoroughly deserve it for the wonderful generosity time after time here and through many iterations of TBBBBoB. :)
Aww, thanks stg83. If I'm honest I really don't mind if the only freebies l get are gift codes (or converted to gifts by Support), or even if Neverending Nightmare is the only one I get for the whole sale. The fun is in the trying and the buying or even better in the gifting later on down the line. :-)
ABlakkheim: So basically each game will go on sale 4 times? Missed everything so far, and according to the tracker, twice already. 96 hours is 4 days, so I'm hoping for at least 2 more tries but I just know I'll miss them and will have to wait for the Steam Summer Sale.
Only 3 rounds as far as I am aware.
ABlakkheim: So basically each game will go on sale 4 times? Missed everything so far, and according to the tracker, twice already. 96 hours is 4 days, so I'm hoping for at least 2 more tries but I just know I'll miss them and will have to wait for the Steam Summer Sale.
In previous insomnia promos its been 3 cycles for the whole batch of games on sale. A fourth one is unlikely if they want to end the sale this month. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
What games did you guys miss so far?
Aw hell, I missed Dreamfall Chapters? I didn't expect that one.
The_Blog: What games did you guys miss so far?
Dead State. Me and IamSinistar are wanting that one! :)
How do the free ones work? Do they just appear on the front page or something?
ReynardFox: Aw hell, I missed Dreamfall Chapters? I didn't expect that one.
I think you still have one more chance at it before the promo ends. I've been keeping my eyes open for it too, but it goes quick.
LynetteC: ...
Mind little what RNGeesus has in store for you

Do right by other people and they will do right by you ;)
I'm coming back every 30 mins and those 2 games are still here. -_-