It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: Hello guys, I know I'm new around and all, but some kind of technical issue prevented me from buying Shadowrun Dragonfall on day two, and I don't know if I'll be able to be around to get it on the last round. Can someone back me up on this or is it too much to ask?
Thanks in advance!
opticq: Shadowrun Dragonfall hasn't come up in the 2nd round yet
Hmmm ... It was on sale a few hours ago, was it the firs time? Anyway there's only one round left so the question still stands.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
MaGo72: Well GEMA takes care of that for me. Together with Commandos I start to doubt I am living in a country where freedom is valued over everything else.
Klumpen0815: The party says you don't want to see this.
The party is always right.
Must... resist... campfire song joke...

Do not... too many people to offend at once...

NO!
Mister-Gosh: Hmmm ... It was on sale a few hours ago, was it the firs time? Anyway there's only one round left so the question still stands.
Day two and round two are different. We entered round two some hours ago and you'll have two more chances to grab Dragonfall.
Dalthnock: Bah, they'll never pull a Telltale on us, will they? Will they? Guys? Please don't?
What did Telltale do?

They seemed to have pulled the German audio from Back to The Future from GoG, because my old installer still had it but the new one has not, was there anything else?
PaterAlf: Definitely my lucky day!

Can we have Insomnia promos more often, please? They seem to be the ultimate way to grab the regional priced games for free. I just got Lumino City.
Heh, gz... I only clicked few games and got nothing so far. ^^

Also, I guess I missed Wasteland 2 again, wanted to try my luck with that one (why payday here must be around 10th :S).
Klumpen0815: What did Telltale do?

They seemed to have pulled the German audio from Back to The Future from GoG, because my old installer still had it but the new one has not, was there anything else?
They removed his game from his account.
Trid: Heh, gz... I only clicked few games and got nothing so far. ^^

Also, I guess I missed Wasteland 2 again, wanted to try my luck with that one (why payday here must be around 10th :S).
There hasn't been a second appearance of Wasteland 2 yet.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
jackster79: If your goal is complete ownership of the entire GOG catalog, then there is no such thing as "enough"...
dgwake: I thought collecting as many GOG tittles as possible was the game?!
For me the objective is clearing my list. Just got Lumino City, so I'm another step closer.
Repeat Seasoned deal: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (-50%) [350]
Mister-Gosh: Hmmm ... It was on sale a few hours ago, was it the firs time? Anyway there's only one round left so the question still stands.
Grargar: Day two and round two are different. We entered round two some hours ago and you'll have two more chances to grab Dragonfall.
Oh? Oh you mean it's been discounted once but on day two, so it has two more times left. k, thank you for your patience!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Klumpen0815: The party says you don't want to see this.
The party is always right.
Dalthnock: Must... resist... campfire song joke...

Do not... too many people to offend at once...

NO!
It's a political song everyone in the GDR had to know.
You know GDR... this prison the Russians turned eastern Germany into until 1989 where you were not even allowed to think freely and were shot when trying to get out of it by trying to pass the border.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
bummed I missed a few I wanted from round 2 but really not going to complain since I did insta win something last night. I hope Divine Divinity or Wing Commander III show up in the seasoned section and the price is good I also hope to get tetrobot and co. if it reappears.
Klumpen0815: What did Telltale do?

Grargar: They removed his game from his account.
From the GoG account? Which game and why?
high rated
PaterAlf: Definitely my lucky day!

Can we have Insomnia promos more often, please? They seem to be the ultimate way to grab the regional priced games for free. I just got Lumino City.
Way to go, Censored Monster! Looks like sacrificing a few soldiers pays off. :-)
Trid: Also, I guess I missed Wasteland 2 again, wanted to try my luck with that one (why payday here must be around 10th :S).
Why do you think that? I think it only showed up once right at the start. I don't think it's come up a second time yet.
cecil: bummed I missed a few I wanted from round 2 but really not going to complain since I did insta win something last night. I hope Divine Divinity or Wing Commander III show up in the seasoned section and the price is good I also hope to get tetrobot and co. if it reappears.
Divine Divinity and Wing Commander are not discounted in this sale sorry to say. Tetrobot though is.