It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mtext: Man, I just want Banished to come back (which is kind of ironic I guess). I missed it by half an hour yesterday CUZ OF SLEEP and have been camping this place ever since!! They're not kidding when they named this sale!
Umm. GO NOW !
Did anyone here get a free game of a certain title that they didn't get for free during the first run?
Would love to see Wasteland 2 come back with 600 copies ... missed it by an 30 minutes or less yesterday
I keep looking and looking at Banished, but it's the kind of game I'm really middling with - either I play it incessantly for ages or for about half an hour and never again. If Wasteland 2 would show up again, now that I can actually do something about it, I'd be thrilled! (And so would my husband. We're supposed to go run errands.... at some point...)
And just when I had talked myself out of getting Banished...the sale comes back up and I got it. XD (And Startopia).

Come on King of Dragon Pass!
etcrane: Would love to see Wasteland 2 come back with 600 copies ... missed it by an 30 minutes or less yesterday
Wen't into my room just to see it flip over on my desktop ^^
Ixamyakxim: Er, you mind mentioning next how much you want Dead State to return? ;)
hehe

But Sinistar isn't back yet, so it needs to wait just a liiiiittle bit more.
Even though it doesn't look like a game I would enjoy, everyone keeps going on and on about how great Banished is, so I figured I would snag a copy. My wife likes simulation/building games, so maybe she'll play it if I end up not liking it? All aboard the Hype Train, I guess. :P
Tekkaman-James: Even though it doesn't look like a game I would enjoy, everyone keeps going on and on about how great Banished is, so I figured I would snag a copy. My wife likes simulation/building games, so maybe she'll play it if I end up not liking it? All aboard the Hype Train, I guess. :P
It is an awesome game. Once she gets the hang of it make sure you install some mods, it really enhances the play :-)
Argh. I purchased Banished, paid (received email saying succeding paypal payment), and... nothing added to my account ! Noooo !
Direction GOG support ticket...
neur0mans3r: This is not related to browser history exactly. When you create a web page you can mark certain elements as cacheable. If they are present in the browser's cache (on disk, you usually need to delete it from settings), then the browser can display them right away. If not, the browser makes an additional request to get the required data. It's a trade off between loading a page quickly for the first time, or every other time.

The list of owned games is ideal for caching, because it need to be included in every GoG page, and because it does not change as much (it can remain the same for months). Right now, the system is probably overwhelmed by the amount of requests and status updates. And you won't notice the problem right away, unless you log in from a fresh browser.
I don't know what GOG has opted for, what I fear with their history of web design/ coding and from a couple of things they asked me to try, is that it won't be fixed, even after the site returns to normal operations.
Mtext: omg I'm magic :O
Ixamyakxim: Er, you mind mentioning next how much you want Dead State to return? ;)
Umm, yes, oops, did I say Banished? I really meant Dead State. (The keys are like right next to each other!!)
genkicolleen: hehe

But Sinistar isn't back yet, so it needs to wait just a liiiiittle bit more.
If he is not here and I am he's covered
Tekkaman-James: Even though it doesn't look like a game I would enjoy, everyone keeps going on and on about how great Banished is, so I figured I would snag a copy. My wife likes simulation/building games, so maybe she'll play it if I end up not liking it? All aboard the Hype Train, I guess. :P
trentonlf: It is an awesome game. Once she gets the hang of it make sure you install some mods, it really enhances the play :-)
Any mods you recommend?
Mtext: Umm, yes, oops, did I say Banished? I really meant Dead State. (The keys are like right next to each other!!)
I think you said you wanted to see Banished followed by Dead State : )