It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Fun fact - it says the exact same thing even when I'm NOT hovering over the button
tried Firefox, Palemoon and Chrome now, the 'owned' function is just not happening. Is it a problem only for Linux users again or is it broken on Windows as well?

HypersomniacLive: On a brighter note, the pregnant assassin is back
pregnant assassin?
RagnarTornquist: It absolutely does have a very definite ending. Which I won't spoil. But it's there, it's written, I'm looking at it right now, honest.
IAmSinistar: "It was all a dream..."

Oh, wait.
Nah, that one can't be used anymore, ABC and J.J. Abrams got a patent on it.
gamingrn: Well then here's to hoping you get better, but not too soon : )
lol~ Well thank you~! But it's back to work for me tomorrow, regardless. There's TOOOO much work to be done for me to miss another day! ^_^;

IAmSinistar: If Dead State or Lumino City come around, shout real loud at your monitor.
Will do~!
Well since I've become a bit more cautious about buying games, the only one I missed from this promo is Cognition and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

My haul:
Kentucky Route Zero
Secret of Monkey Island
high rated
RagnarTornquist: It absolutely does have a very definite ending. Which I won't spoil. But it's there, it's written, I'm looking at it right now, honest.
Shendue: I know it's a cheap shot, but how do i get my GOG Dreamfall Chapters code, being a 500$ tier backer? I've sent, like 3 mails to support with no luck. Sorry for bothering, but i saw the chance and... XD
That's not a cheap shot! I'm really sorry, I can't believe you haven't received your GOG key. I sincerely apologise. Please send an email to info@redthreadgames with your information and I'll take a look at it personally tomorrow.

Thanks for backing us and sorry again for the inconvenience!
high rated
foxworks: I'll never look at this image the same way again :p
That's what friends are for. ;-D

But doesn't he look like he's pregnant in that image?
My page says almost 200 Desktop D left but when I click to buy it says offer expired.

Huh?
tinyE: My page says almost 200 Desktop D left but when I click to buy it says offer expired.

Huh?
A known bug with DD.
RagnarTornquist: Thanks for considering the game — and thanks for reading!
That's pretty awesome of you to show up here on the forums and discuss the game, and also a clever move, as it makes me more inclined to purchase the season pass, even though I meant to hold off on it a little longer. ;)

Since you're here already, would you mind answering two more questions? First, is the game's story just split into chapters that end in the middle of it, possibly with cliffhangers, or are the chapters also self-contained, telling a full short story each, like The Walking Dead? And second, I read that some users complained about performance issues, even if their PCs were way above the minimum requirements - are they just out of luck or will there be future patches that may help to improve or optimize the performance?

Thanks!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Leroux
genkicolleen: I'm having too much fun~ There are some perks to being home, sick!
sorry to hear your sick. Yeah it does help being able to stay home during fun sales like these either being sick or day off like me, heh. Alas I'm going out soon to get some food for awhile. So I might miss some stuff even tho I have cheap pay as go andriod phone. Eh its not like I have much to spend anyways. Its been fun though. =)
Am I the only one who did not get the critical hit?
Well I bought 11th Hour for someone as I thought they weren't online and would miss it, but they managed to grab it.

D'oh. XD

So anyone looking for 11th Hour?
tinyE: My page says almost 200 Desktop D left but when I click to buy it says offer expired.

Huh?
Grargar: A known bug with DD.
OH, sorry. :P
Guess I should have checked the thread first. :D

Huh?
This is a common eror with some games. All games that have this error are 4,39€ for some reason.
Keep reloading the purchase page until it allows you to buy :)