It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arxon: I kinda expected Amnesia: Dark Descent to be on sale, since If I'm not mistaken I was taken down by Nordic and now appeared again among other Nordic games which were brought back for the promo.
IIRC, Amnesia DD came back permanently a couple months ago. It's not part of the temp Nordic return.

Edit: Yup.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/back_on_gog_amnesia_dark_descent_and_penumbra_collection/page1
Post edited March 03, 2015 by yyahoo
Stilton: Can someone tell me the last half dozen or so games to go through, please? My connection went completely awol and nothing would load. Thanks ;-)
Arx Fatalis
Heroes of Might & Magic Complete Series
Fallout 1
Jack Keane 2
Shendue: Well, i DID sleep about 2 hours tonight and stayed glued to my phone all day long, i guess it helps. You basically have to click on EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. Maybe you had a freebie and it was a game you missed.
JayAird: I missed the ones while I was asleep but have clicked everyone since I woke up today and nothing, didn't get a thing in the whole of the last sale either, maybe it's a reputation or country thing
Probably you had one or two among the ones that passed while you were sleeping. It's pretty random, actually.
Also, it's the second Insomnia sale i've got freebies (the first one had a different system based on speed, so with my DSL connection i was basically ruled out of that one) and all of them were pretty cheap games, worth 1-2$. I've seen a guy getting DIVINITY: DRAGON COMMANDER for free last time. Now THAT was a freebie.
IAmSinistar: Jesus fuck.
Tarnicus: You sound cross. Muahaha at my silly pun :P
Holy shit, I pray you don't have a host of those. ;)
Grr GOG! Waiting around for one game gave me plenty of time to look at my wishlist, and now I want to buy a non-sale one. XD
The_Blog: Look into your PM's. You might have gotten a new message. ;)
miszczu: You sir, are the best !
Just spreading the love of the Insomnia Sale.
arxon: I kinda expected Amnesia: Dark Descent to be on sale, since If I'm not mistaken I was taken down by Nordic and now appeared again among other Nordic games which were brought back for the promo.
yyahoo: IIRC, Amnesia DD came back permanently a couple months ago. It's not part of the temp Nordic return.

Edit: Yup.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/back_on_gog_amnesia_dark_descent_and_penumbra_collection/page1
I see, cheers
mcleodone: ;-) Need a dose Insomnia before going to bush?
Please give us some updates from time to time (and thanks for the link to koa windsong)
Trip to bush might need to be postponed, due to what is happening to my eye as as per this thread. I still haven't managed to find the right "docotor" as I mistyped in the title :P Just waiting for the clinic to open so I can call and get further advice and hopefully a treatment that works. I've got 2 days before I will lose the ability to postpone my flight and not have to pay again. Thus far my visit to a doctor and subsequent trip to the ER last night have not helped. I'll be persistent until I show some improvement :)
high rated
IAmSinistar: Arx Fatalis
Heroes of Might & Magic Complete Series
Fallout 1
Jack Keane 2
You forgot the special guest appearances of ObScure and Cryostasis.
I am very, very angry. Why isn't the front page loading properly for me?

THIS IS A TRAGEDEH!!!

Cheers!
have all the games gone through the first cycle?
Any chance they will add a new game this round? Wondering if Battle Realms ever goes on sale :3
Was there monkey island or i have no mouth and i must scream in second round?
Hey, i didn't realize Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition was in the sale!
It's in my wishlist, so i'm absolutely buying it. Was it in the list? I didn't see it.
adambiser: Thank you, IAmSinistar, I did indeed miss it again.
I really look forward to playing this.
My pleasure mate! Let us know your impressions of it when you get around to playing it, please.