It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

INFERNO.COP: 19.99 in dollars, and at 6.59 discounted now. Being somewhat of a cheapskate simply because it can still go over 67% in theory.
toxicTom: How much is this in comparison to some everyday good? ATS is 5.89€, roughly the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes or a small meal at McDonalds.
Not in Australia, our 'regional pricing' on cigarettes has a standard pack cost around 17 euros!
No critical hits in over 24 hours. I think I used up all of my mojo. :(
Stilton: All I can remember was it felt like my screen was frozen for five hours or whatever it was. And the forum, of course - its was great how everyone did their best to make the most of the situation.
DrRoxo: Not to mention we finally got some glorious sleep in :D
The righteous sleep of Keane, or the Keaned...
ARCANUM! YEEEEEEEEES!
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [400]
was arcanum part of some humble or groupees bundle?
jakob187: ARCANUM! YEEEEEEEEES!
*giggles* Is it that good? I like the graphics ^__^
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [400]
apehater: was arcanum part of some humble or groupees bundle?
I don't know about groupees, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't in any Humble Bundle.
goplanet: So this is where the "toxic" in your name comes from....
LOL. I could also mention that Among the Sleep was roughly the equivalent of 5-6 (good brand) beer. And that it would need 10 Among the Sleeps (at this discount) to get me a bottle of my favorite Single Malt Scotch.
People seem to have a love bordering on the unhealthy for Arcanum.

What's so great about it?
jakob187: How is the controller support for Sudeki? I loved that game on Xbox, but I'm always weary of the old Xbox games that show up on PC when it comes to KB/M and/or controller support.
I had that same question. None of the reviews mentioned keyboard - one of them mentioned the menus are better optimized for pad over mouse, but in and of itself that didn't really answer for me how playable it would be on KB/M combo.
I doubt it was ever part of a bundle.
jakob187: ARCANUM! YEEEEEEEEES!
genkicolleen: *giggles* Is it that good? I like the graphics ^__^
Buy it. Very much worth it. One of the greats.
yyahoo: I don't know about groupees, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't in any Humble Bundle.
I don't remember it as part of any Groupees bundle either.
j0ekerr: People seem to have a love bordering on the unhealthy for Arcanum.

Unique style, great characters, fun story, great character variety. Just a great RPG all around.
j0ekerr: People seem to have a love bordering on the unhealthy for Arcanum.

It's not the graphics.
Tarnicus: Not in Australia, our 'regional pricing' on cigarettes has a standard pack cost around 17 euros!
That's harsh for smokers.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by toxicTom