It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: 2. You can win a game You Already Own / Is Noted Swinged as Missed (but isn't).
genkicolleen: Are you sure about that? I was getting Swing & Miss on games I don't own! ... and I swear that I saw people winning games they already own, as well. *confused look*
The "/" is "and/or," so you understood correctly. :) You can get as a freebie a game that you already own and/or that has come up as a "swing and a miss" (on those games that have been showing that message in error, as previously noted in this thread).
genkicolleen: That's not what I meant :) It's like the group-plays that we do at other sites (I don't know if anyone does them here.) People choose a game for everyone to play at once, and talk to each other about it in a thread dedicated to that purpose. For instance, at my place we'll be doing a group-play of Satinav starting on the 9th, and then doing Memoria in April.
Oh, I didn't know about those. How neat! I'll be on the lookout for those in future, thank you!
IAmSinistar: The obvious solution is to add a game at 90% off. Since it's late notice, talk to a company you already have good relations with. I suggest adding The Witcher 3. :)
Don't insist, or they'll add Torchlight. 1000 copies.
MarkoH01: And you really have to play it again after that because there are at least two quite different paths and several endings with one ending especially for fans (I won't spoil here but I looooved it and it was a true ending for the series if this should be the last Tex). However don't expect that everything will be answered - just enough to finish the story.
foxworks: I'm currently on the:
[spoiler]
"Somewhere I'll Find You" path
[/spoiler]

I'm figuring this is the one true path you're referring :)
Yep!
Damn! GOG, why can't you run those Insomnia sales in the weekend, when i'm not working?
I've missed some games AGAIN. Now i got to be there when they show up the 3rd time.
I don't mint sleep deprivation, but i can't just leave my workplace for videogame promos.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
toxicTom: Don't insist, or they'll add Torchlight. 1000 copies.
It's already in there. I think we all know what they'll really add. And his initials are JK.
IAmSinistar: The obvious solution is to add a game at 90% off. Since it's late notice, talk to a company you already have good relations with. I suggest adding The Witcher 3. :)
ROTFL~
Looks like it's just repeats from here on out?
Kronos, -80% [300]
IAmSinistar: It's already in there. I think we all know what they'll really add. And his initials are JK.
Fresh or Seasoned?
Klumpen0815: I can't stand leaving business unfinished and a game has to be no fun at all for me to stop playing it before it's finished.
Would I have quit Far Cry in the beginning when I was frustrated with it, I would have missed some great hours.
A good point. I've had games improve greatly on me through sticking to them. So it's wise to give a game proper time to unfold.
Repeat Fresh deal: Battle Worlds: Kronos (-80%) [300]
Smooooooth!
IAmSinistar: It's already in there. I think we all know what they'll really add. And his initials are JK.
toxicTom: Fresh or Seasoned?
Hard call. He's a seasoned adventurer, but always fresh with the ladies.
toxicTom: Don't insist, or they'll add Neverending Nightmares. 1000 copies.
Fixed it for you.