It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Someones off to LIDL!
LynetteC: Nah, Lidl's too far away. Asda for me - I'm hoping the fresh basil is on Rollback. (For daughter's cookery class tomorrow).
check the reduced - my local tesco usually has the potted ones in ther for about 10p this time of night.
That is an interesting post. Will look into it, thanks.
deleted
Post edited March 03, 2015 by the_voivod
genkicolleen: lol~ Really super-happy to find I have them, and happy that you can still make someone else happy with that code, too! :D
I actually don't have it myself. I bought as a gift code, debating whether to gift or keep. You've settled it for me and now it's on my shelf. :)
the_voivod: I wonder which of the two will finish first... Seems equal right now.
There will be Great Battles, alright.
genkicolleen: You are such a doll, thank you SO much! *does a happy dance and returns code*

I'm shocked and embarrassed (and very happy!) to find that I already own Tomb Raider 1+2+3! *^_^*
IAmSinistar: Are you and toxicTom related? :P

I swear, I can't give 'em away here...
Reminds me of Indiana Jones and Plato's Lost Dialog.
IAmSinistar: I actually don't have it myself. I bought as a gift code, debating whether to gift or keep. You've settled it for me and now it's on my shelf. :)
Ooo, hooray! I'll play it "with" you if you like! That's always fun :D
All right, since people are posting "stats", here go mine too. Leaving the titles out of it except the one I bought.

Wishlisted in the sale: 6
Purchased: 1 (Banished)
Won't purchase (due to regional pricing): 2
Left to consider: 3
Not wishlisted but won't hurt to try to crit on: 6
Total I'll at least click on: 11
adaliabooks: So... now it's a choice between Banner Saga, Halfway and Pier Solar on the next run through.

What does everyone think? What's the best game to go for?
Banner Saga because its stunning.
adaliabooks: So... now it's a choice between Banner Saga, Halfway and Pier Solar on the next run through.

Sacrifice!

Wait, no, I meant to type Sacrifice.

Aaarrgh! Saaaaacrifice!

Licurg said this spell checker was the best!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by madth3
Anybody else having the Buy now button turn in to a perpetually spinning "loading" unclickable button when using the back button from a buy page?
opticq: Alright well time for me to hit the hay! I have class tomorrow, unfortunately. Goodnight everyone.

And if someone manages to snag an extra KOTOR 1 or 2 or Battlefront 2, I'll gladly pay you for it :D
The_Blog: I'll try to look out for them :)
Thank you! for looking out!
Hope that Xenonauts pops soon.
deleted

Stilton: Banner Saga because its stunning.
Yeah, Banner Saga is probably the top choice, the only thing putting me off is I hear it's a bit short...